Travis

Re: sooooo....
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 1:34 PM Quote
Hi Trixi,,

we've posted this date in the archive now for your photos and reviews - thanks as always for sharing these with everyone here.

best,
TWT

Trixi
Trixi Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 4:14 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
Hi Trixi,,

we've posted this date in the archive now for your photos and reviews - thanks as always for sharing these with everyone here.

best,
TWT

ah excellent...thank you guys! :)

owenlee
owenlee Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 10:43 AM Quote
OMG...
Fran is a little bit fatty nowadays...and his white hairs...:(
you should lose some weight :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 2:50 PM Quote
owenlee wrote:
OMG...

WTF is wrong with you?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 3:16 PM Quote
owenlee wrote:
OMG...

That's a bit rude. Franny certainly doesn't need to lose weight. I remember when Closer came out, we all said he'd put a bit of weight on but he lost it quickly on tour. And he's NEVER been 'fatty'.

And with the hair. Is he going grey? He's losing hair but I think that's cool. :) And if he does start to go grey, I think it looks good. Dying hair, that's bad.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 3:21 PM Quote
Looked at the photos again. He is going grey! Awww. Haha. I think it looks great, sophisticated. Grey hair is cool. That's official. :)

velvet
velvet Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
owenlee wrote:
OMG...

come on guys!!! Few weeks ago i asked is Neil still married and i got an avalanche of adminitions. i don't think i deserved it, but this is, you know..... REALY RUDE!!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 4:46 PM Quote
Owenlee, how about you put up an avatar so we can all ridicule your appearance, ok?

Fran is in the middle of a rock show in those pictures, giving it his all, so yeah...he looks a bit disheveled and sweaty. But he's a very good looking man and doesn't need to loose ANY weight. He's a thin person. And that's what happens when you get older...you go grey.

Sorry...I usually wouldn't bother with this stuff, but I'm in a bad mood today and it just pissed me off.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 4:52 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Owenlee, how about you put up an avatar so we can all ridicule your appearance, ok?

Fran is in the middle of a rock show in those pictures, giving it his all, so yeah...he looks a bit disheveled and sweaty. But he's a very good looking man and doesn't need to loose ANY weight. He's a thin person. And that's what happens when you get older...you go gray.

Sorry...I usually wouldn't bother with this stuff, but I'm in a bad mood today and it just pissed me off.

s'Okay, Nikki...that was really irritating! I had to take a double-take in reading that post.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
I know its rude but again, I don't think they're being nasty. Just came across in the wrong way. Probably. Hopefully.

Trixi
Trixi Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 6:31 PM Quote
owenlee wrote:
OMG...

Pardon?!
...get rid of that wide-screen monitor, dude! The man is as skinny as he always was.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 7:22 PM Quote
Great piccies. Trixi, I especially like the ones with the blue tint.

Joanna
Joanna Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 8:49 PM Quote
owenlee wrote:
OMG...

you are not allowed any kind of observation which might be taken as negative to band members or the band as a whole :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 9:16 PM Quote
Joanna wrote:

you are not allowed any kind of observation which might be taken as negative to band members or the band as a whole :)

Feel free to say anything you like so long as it's not rude or offensive to anyone! Maybe it's best to be bland for a bit until you're a bit more established, then when you're like Dubz you can say whatever you want :)

Joanna
Joanna Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Joanna wrote:

Feel free to say anything you like so long as it's not rude or offensive to anyone! Maybe it's best to be bland for a bit until you're a bit more established, then when you're like Dubz you can say whatever you want :)

rude people used to get the piss taken out of them, rather than just lowering yourself [not you specifically] to their level. maybe the person is established, just not under that username.
does that mean dubz can say what the hell he likes? does it depend on post count or the number of years you've been here? and why does that matter?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:37 AM