Travis

Pirates Of The Carribean 3
ayana
ayana Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 8:38 AM Quote
Has anyone seen it ? It was ok but it's good that it's the last one ...

My friends and I have an argue about whether the child at the beginning (the one who starts singing and then finally dies) is the same as the one at the end (in the scene after all the credits).
Because if he is, that would mean the first scene of the film takes place after the whole story. And that Will's son would finally die (which makes the end even worse than it already is).

Re: Pirates Of The Carribean 3
Natasa
Natasa Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 9:06 AM Quote
Unfortunately I haven't noticed that there is more movie after the credits so haven't seen it..:(

But it can' be the same child,cause in the first scene where the little boy dies,Lord Becket is alive..But we can see at the end of the movie that he dies..

ayana
ayana Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 9:58 AM Quote
Thanks, I guess nobody saw Lord Beckett (I can't even remember who he is, lol) but, I was right http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i249/ayana-nc/Smileys/smilie2.gif
Same kid but two different characters.

You should always stay for the credits, especially with a movie like this one ;o)

From Wikipedia :
"Ten years later, Will reunites with Elizabeth and their son. As the Dutchman appears on the horizon, it is preceded by a green flash, heralding Will's return to the living world." That's what happens in the last scene after the credits (it's really short and there are no dialogues so you didn't really miss anything)

KevInSweden
KevInSweden Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 10:00 AM Quote
Only watched the 2nd one a few nights back. A lot worse than the first one, and was really quite awful considering the promise I believe the concept holds.

The cast were fine, the script writing, pacing and general badly directed action scenes irritated me.

It was also far too long to contain what little story there was.

Natasa
Natasa Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 10:28 AM Quote
ayana wrote:
Thanks, I guess nobody saw Lord Beckett (I can't even remember who he is, lol) but, I was right http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i249/ayana-nc/Smileys/smilie2.gif
Same kid but two different characters.

You should always stay for the credits, especially with a movie like this one ;o)

From Wikipedia :
"Ten years later, Will reunites with Elizabeth and their son. As the Dutchman appears on the horizon, it is preceded by a green flash, heralding Will's return to the living world." That's what happens in the last scene after the credits (it's really short and there are no dialogues so you didn't really miss anything)

Oh good,I thought I lost smth important! :D

But I believe there's gonna be another movie too..At the end Jack was left without the Pearl and that's not sensible..Plus he's planning to make a big journey to the 'Spring of Life' so..

ayana
ayana Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 10:32 AM Quote
The third one is better than the second (well it gets better after 1 hour and half ...)
I dont think I'll watch it another time though. That's the kind of film you like in a cinema, but at home you just get bored.

ayana
ayana Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 10:33 AM Quote
Natasa wrote:

Oh good,I thought I lost smth important! :D

But I believe there's gonna be another movie too..At the end Jack was left without the Pearl and that's not sensible..Plus he's planning to make a big journey to the 'Spring of Life' so..

It was the trilogy, so this is the last one. I hope so anyway ... :s

Natasa
Natasa Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 10:42 AM Quote
ayana wrote:

It was the trilogy, so this is the last one. I hope so anyway ... :s

That's what I thought too..But I read somewhere that the scriptwriters say that it is possible to have another movie too..Dunno..

ayana
ayana Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 11:02 AM Quote
Natasa wrote:

That's what I thought too..But I read somewhere that the scriptwriters say that it is possible to have another movie too..Dunno..

they never know when to stop ...

Natasa
Natasa Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 11:10 AM Quote
ayana wrote:

they never know when to stop ...

No problem for me to see Captain Sparrow again and again!Haha :D

ayana
ayana Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 11:24 AM Quote
Natasa wrote:

haha, there was a guy dressed like Jack Sparrow at the cinema the other day. Some of my friends even asked him for a picture, lol.

I really don't see what they could do in the next film. They should keep the end like that.

Natasa
Natasa Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 11:32 AM Quote
ayana wrote:
Natasa wrote:

haha, there was a guy dressed like Jack Sparrow at the cinema the other day. Some of my friends even asked him for a picture, lol.

I really don't see what they could do in the next film. They should keep the end like that.

I'd take picture only with the genuine Jack!lol

The truth is i would like to see what will finally happen with Jack..

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 12:27 PM Quote
I got bored with the 2nd one so doubt I will be going to see this one! :-/

Aylwyn (Glasgow Guy)
Aylwyn (Glasgow Guy) Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 12:40 PM Quote
You won't be missing much. The first film is a masterpiece to me, possibly the best blockbuster of all-time. Great script, great cast, great set pieces, magnificent direction and a dynamite plot

Not one of these is in the third one. Both Keira Knightly and Orlando Bloom continue their fantastic natures of being charisma vortexes (or vortii) and somehow it's rubbed off on Johnny Depp! He seems half-asleep for most of the film, and the scene on the ship with the desert of rock/crabs would feel more at home in a David Lynch film than a Hollywood blockbuster!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:29 PM