Travis

Re: EURO 2008
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:24 PM Quote
C'mon Turks! ;-)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:26 PM Quote
I would like to see Croatia v Germany, It'll be an interesting match, two very disciplined tactical teams. Although I do have an inkling that Germany will now go all the way. Even though the tournament still has the Flair of the Dutch and Spanish. The Germans are very clinical and will not make the same defensive errors as they did last night.

Dubz

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:36 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
travisturkey wrote:
Go Turkey!

Tomorrow is gonna be legend..wait for it..dary!

If Turkey wins, German cities will experience a crrraaaazy Wednesday next week, oh dear... (not to speak of this evening, though croatian fans usually manage to turn my city upside down as well ;) )

yes,because most probably,half of the germany will be supporting Deutschland while the other half will be for Turkey :P

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:41 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
lilly wrote:
travisturkey wrote:
Go Turkey!

If Turkey wins, German cities will experience a crrraaaazy Wednesday next week, oh dear... (not to speak of this evening, though croatian fans usually manage to turn my city upside down as well ;) )

yes,because most probably,half of the germany will be supporting Deutschland while the other half will be for Turkey :P

Haha, so true!

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 1:10 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
lilly wrote:
travisturkey wrote:
Go Turkey!

I know, that's exactly what I meant ;) some (German) friends of mine are pro-Turkey as well, it'd be great to watch that match with them ;D

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 1:13 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
lilly wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
I'm off to cry my eyes out.

oh come on.
fair play?

I mean... it's FOOTBALL, not power-politics...

I have no idea what are you on about. I just love Portugal and wished them to win it all, that's all. Politics hasn't even crossed my mind to be honest.

ok then, sorry. I was just confused because, when I asked you why you want Germany to lose, your only answer was "I'm from Poland", and that confused me a little.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
Go Turkey !

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 3:39 PM Quote
double post...

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 3:42 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
lilly wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

oh come on.
fair play?

I have no idea what are you on about. I just love Portugal and wished them to win it all, that's all. Politics hasn't even crossed my mind to be honest.

ok then, sorry. I was just confused because, when I asked you why you want Germany to lose, your only answer was "I'm from Poland", and that confused me a little.

Because you won against us last week! And two years ago! So don't feel offended but I don't exactly love your team. lol

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 5:14 PM Quote
I wanted Portugal to win. Our dear neighbours!

rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 5:16 PM Quote
i would look throught all the many pages of posts..but i can't be bothered as there is like 30 or something...but...when does it finish?

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 5:32 PM Quote
Monica wrote:

It really feels like Eurovision Song Contest now :P

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 5:37 PM Quote
Hahaha. I really liked Turkish song this year :p

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 7:18 PM Quote
Monica wrote:

High five Monica!

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 9:11 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
lilly wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
lilly wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

oh come on.
fair play?

Because you won against us last week! And two years ago! So don't feel offended but I don't exactly love your team. lol

that's football, the Germans are just better at it *starts running away* ;p

Pages Previous 1...18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:26 AM