Travis

Re: EURO 2008
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 6:42 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I have no idea. Probably nothing. As usual xDDD

It's not good Monica, you lack empathy for yr futur king.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 10:56 AM Quote
C'mon France !

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 11:19 AM Quote

I'd like to see Holland & Romania go through tonight. I think they deserve it. France and Italy have been sh!te so far and do not deserve to be in the next round.

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 11:29 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I'd like to see Holland & Romania go through tonight. I think they deserve it. France and Italy have been sh!te so far and do not deserve to be in the next round.

Dubz

I quite agree with you, as usual.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 11:53 AM Quote
Everybody agrees with me... Eventually, they just don't know it yet !!!

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 1:08 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

I've just had a look at the table and if Romania win it'll be enough to put them through, Will Holland field an understrength team, also if France - Italy draw it could be enough to send them through.

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 1:16 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

I've just had a look at the table and if Romania win it'll be enough to put them through, Will Holland field an understrength team, also if France - Italy draw it could be enough to send them through.

Dubz

But at the same time I don't wanna see Holland lose. If both games were a draw, that'd be happy daze.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 2:12 PM Quote
The Netherlands won't start their best team, but if you take out Van Nistelrooy, Sneijder and Van Der Vaart, you probably replace them with Van Persie, Huntelaar, and Robben. They should have enough for Romania.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 2:20 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
The Netherlands won't start their best team, but if you take out Van Nistelrooy, Sneijder and Van Der Vaart, you probably replace them with Van Persie, Huntelaar, and Robben. They should have enough for Romania.

Agreed but with them already through ?? And Croatia needing a win to ensure qualification should be a good game, mind you Croatia aren't the most entertaining team in the tournament.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 2:25 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:

i don't think Robben will start tonight, if he's fully fit i'd fancy him to start in the quarters over Kuyt (unless Kuyt plays tonight and does something a bit special). i agree that Holland should have enough to win tonight but i thought a second string Portugal side would beat Switzerland

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 2:27 PM Quote
It's a closed draw, so it's in Hollands vested interest to lose to Romania tonight if you ask me. Best knock out France & Italy now in one foul swoop, to save have to meet them again in the semi final. Romanian win for me, and France Italy result rendered meaningless.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 2:28 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Esteban wrote:

Agreed but with them already through ?? And Croatia needing a win to ensure qualification should be a good game, mind you Craotia aren't the most entertaining.

Dubz

If I was being selected for the game tonight and I hadn't featured that much in the first 2 games, I'd want to play to my best to stake my claim for a place in the starting eleven for the quarter-finals. I'd say a lot of the players will be busting a gut to do well, and I think you can read quite a bit into Portugal losing to Switzerland on Sunday.

Those eleven players should want to go and play to their best, they're representing their country for fuck's sake.

I think Scolari might have dropped a bollock by announcing the Chelsea thing during this tournament, especially as Ronaldo has said over and over that he won't discuss his future until after Euro 2008.

Croatia don't have much in the way of flair, but they're bloody efficient, but not in a boring way, it's hard to explain.

lilly
lilly Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 5:40 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
C'mon France !

Dream on!! :D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
C'mon France !

ITALY all the way

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 17 Jun, 2008 6:00 PM Quote
I don't want Italy nor France! I prefer Romania :p

Pages Previous 1...14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:05 AM