Travis

Bachelorette party drama
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 8:11 PM Quote
Man, I am so wiped out from my friend’s bachelorette party last night! It started out fun and ended very dramatically! O.o Uhhhhg. There were about 10 girls and we all went out to a Dueling Piano bar. We took two cars and I decided to be the designated driver for my friend (the bride) and her two cousins who are also bride’s maids. At 23, I’m the youngest of all of them, mind you, and I had to play Mommy all night.

The piano bar was really fun…they had us get up on stage and dance and they made my friend get up on the piano while the entire crowd sang “Going to The Chapel”….it was cute. But as the night went on, everyone (especially my friend’s two cousins I was supposed to drive home) got completely HAMMERED…I mean like falling over drunk out of their minds! We left the piano bar and went to a club and it was wild. I’m not a club person at all…I hate them actually, but we were all dancing and having a blast and my friend started to sober up around 1 a.m. and wanted to leave because she knew I had work today.

We looked around and her two cousins were gone! We went all around the club searching for them and found them dancing with two random dudes near the bar. They were so gone…I don’t even think they realized how raunchy they were dancing…it was bad. So as we walked by the bar to drag them away from these creeps, this waitress chick serving shots on a tray passed by and offered us a shot. Just as we said “no thanks” this crazy drunk chick came up to the waitress and was like “move bitch” and pushed her to the ground, her tray went flying and all the filled shot glasses crashed to the ground! I was like “OMG! Are you OK?” …we were like two steps away from the women’s bathroom so we walked in there and she sat up on the bathroom sink and started crying and was like “I hate this place.” Just as she said that, a fight broke out in the freakin’ bathroom. I have no idea how they got in there, but it was my friend’s cousins literally starting a brawl in the bathroom with these crazy ass black girls. OMG…>.< I was so scared you guys! LOL…I may be a “she devil” on the board, but it’s soooooooo not me to get into these types of situations. I was so fed up I was like “OH HELL NO! WE’RE LEAVING!!!!” I grabbed both of them by the hands and we got out of there. Ahhhhhhhh! It was so messed up.

Sorry this is like the longest post in history. At least it’s entertaining! LOL!

Re: Bachelorette party drama
Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 8:27 PM Quote
wow, what a night Nikki! Glad you made it out of there unscathed!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
“OH HELL NO! WE’RE LEAVING!!!!”

Oh hell no? Don't you mean, "AW HELL NAW!"

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
“OH HELL NO! WE’RE LEAVING!!!!”

Oh hell no? Don't you mean, "AW HELL NAW!"

LOL! Yeah...that's it! :P

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 8:53 PM Quote
Typical She-Devil night out. ;-)

P.S. I have a friend who is a dueling pianist.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 8:58 PM Quote
So just a typical night then. lol

Nah I don't like clubbing much. And seeing as everyone goes out to the clubs at uni all the time, it can leave me looking like a bit of a miserable sod. Ah well. A pleasant night at the cinema or the bowling ally does me fine. :P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 9:02 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Typical She-Devil night out. ;-)

P.S. I have a friend who is a dueling pianist.

The Dueling Piano Bar was actually my suggestion because Mike used to play piano, drums and sing there. It was pretty cool...but then..yeaaaah. Things got outta hand, Mazn.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 9:03 PM Quote
dayum.

edit: although....this sounds like a typical night for you she-devils! ;)

...i've been to one of those dueling piano bars "howl at the moon"...it was ok.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
Holy cow ! What an evening !

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 9:31 PM Quote
Ohh! I'm sorry it turned out like that in the end... I guess it'll be something you and your friend will remember and laugh about in the future. But it sucks when it happens. I totally get you because I'm kinda like you, I don't drink much, I don't like clubs, and I hate it when I have to babysit my drunk friends...

Aletways
Aletways Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 10:57 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Ohh! I'm sorry it turned out like that in the end... I guess it'll be something you and your friend will remember and laugh about in the future. But it sucks when it happens. I totally get you because I'm kinda like you, I don't drink much, I don't like clubs, and I hate it when I have to babysit my drunk friends...

Ditto!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 30 May, 2008 11:38 PM Quote
Wow, quite the night there Nikki. Glad you survived unscathed. That could have gotten way out of hand (well, it was out of hand, but as in, people getting seriously hurt, police getting involved, etc)

Typing to Reach You wrote:

Nah I don't like clubbing much. And seeing as everyone goes out to the clubs at uni all the time, it can leave me looking like a bit of a miserable sod. Ah well. A pleasant night at the cinema or the bowling ally does me fine. :P

Luke, I definitely relate to this. I'll take bowling and a movie over clubbing any day. And then people find me odd...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 31 May, 2008 12:25 AM Quote
wow! What a crazy night. Dancefloors and bathrooms are dangerous places!
I hate being the babysitter of the drunkys, but i normally am bc i dont drink much.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 31 May, 2008 12:34 AM Quote
So Nikki, when are you and the cousins hangin' out again ? ;)

In my experiences, bachelorette parties have never been fun because someone always takes it to a level that I don't want to be at. My own pseudo bachelorette party wasn't much fun, but I detest male strippers and my friends thought it would be fun. I sat there disgusted the entire evening.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sat 31 May, 2008 2:11 AM Quote
That would have made a great final flat Travis picture...in the women's bathroom during a drunken brawl....

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:02 PM