Travis

getting in touch with the band?
cindyslo
cindyslo Posted Sun 25 May, 2008 3:17 AM Quote
Hello all, I was wondering if the band actually ever reads these posts? We had twins, a boy named Travis and a girl named Piper. We lost the boy after only 4 days but we want to tell out story to the band and was wondering what would be the best way to get intouch with them? any help would be appreciated.
thanks
cindy and slo

Re: getting in touch with the band?
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 25 May, 2008 6:59 AM Quote
Hello cindyslo. Sorry to hear the news on your little boy, must have been a very sad time for you both but I'm glad you still have little Piper who I'm sure is adorable :-)

The band do read the messages on here ( and sometimes reply :) ) so if you wanted to share your story with the boardies you could write a message. All of us who come here regularly share our lives for good and for bad and you will be well supported if you choose to do that . If you wanted to get in touch privately , you can write to :-

Travis
Wildlife Entertainment Ltd
Unit F
21 Heathmans Road
LONDON
SW6 4TJ

Look forward to seeing you on here. We are in a very exciting phase on the board as Travis are about to release a new album which we have been lucky enough to have been given a wonderful preview of. Its music at its best.

Good luck :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 25 May, 2008 10:51 AM Quote
cindyslo wrote:
Hello all, I was wondering if the band actually ever reads these posts? We had twins, a boy named Travis and a girl named Piper. We lost the boy after only 4 days but we want to tell out story to the band and was wondering what would be the best way to get intouch with them? any help would be appreciated.
thanks
cindy and slo

Hi to both of you and welcome to the board.

I'm of course very sorry to hear about your loss but I hope that you have a great future with Piper :)

Another way of contacting Fran is through his myspace, but only if you have a profile yourself. Otherwise the post option will be best. I hope you manage to contact him!

cindyslo
cindyslo Posted Sun 25 May, 2008 1:51 PM Quote
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, you guys are the best. The info you gave is great, thank you, when we feel up to it, we will write a quick story about what happend and hopefully get it to the band, and of course, we will share it with you all..
thanks again for your support.
Cindy and slo

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 25 May, 2008 2:14 PM Quote
So sorry to hear of your loss. Good luck for the future.

I'm sure you'll be able to even meet the band if you go to a gig and hang around afterwards. Its what I plan on doing the next time I see them.

All the best.

weelittleladdy
weelittleladdy Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 12:35 PM Quote
thanks for putting contact address on.
rock on everybody!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 2:21 PM Quote
Most of all, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I sincerely wish you and Piper the wonderful future.

Besides, hope you'll get contact with them successfully. ;) Good Luck!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:04 AM