It's looking ominous!

Re: The Stanley Cup Final thread
minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 1:36 PM Quote
What a boring series...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 1:55 PM Quote
Who's looking good for the Conn Smythe this year? Maybe my Osgood? That would be nice.

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 2:11 PM Quote
Conn Smythe is the Man of the Match trophy for the series? On reading match reports it must be Osgood.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 2:18 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Conn Smythe is the Man of the Match trophy for the series? On reading match reports it must be Osgood.

Yep, most valuable player. Seems like it usually goes to either the Captain or the goalie. I'm rooting for Osgood. He's my favorite.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 2:30 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
What a boring series...

Yeah, if you're not a Red Wing fan! For us, this is an amazing thing!! Ahhhh...sweet victory!! :)

Ozzie is the MAAAAZN, mazn. :P

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 2:38 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

I like Black Sabbath too but thats cause of Geezer Butler ,Tony Iommi & Bill Ward

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I like Black Sabbath too but thats cause of Geezer Butler ,Tony Iommi & Bill Ward

Um. Wrong Ozzie there, Ricardo. I’m talking abooot the Red Wings cute goalie who looks like a Teddy Gram….not the rocker who bites the heads off bats. :O)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 3:25 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Um. Wrong Ozzie there, Ricardo. I’m talking abooot the Red Wings cute goalie who looks like a Teddy Gram….not the rocker who bites the heads off bats. :O)

A Teddy Graham? Ha ha! He is a cutie.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 3:40 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

A Teddy Graham? Ha ha! He is a cutie.

Ooops…I mean “Graham.” Yeah :) that's what my brother Dave and I call him, LOL! And Niklas Lidstrom is an oatmeal cookie, cuz he's just so perfect and wholesome. Yeah…we’re weird. Oh, and we also like to joke about how Aaron Downey doesn’t even really need to play with a stick because they just put him out there to fight anyways…he’ll bash a dude’s face in and then shake his hand afterwards. It’s hilarious.

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 3:41 PM Quote
There is still alot of hockey to be played and maybe when the kids get back home they will feel a bit less jittery and nervous, get an early goal and things could be fun, let The Wings come at them early and it's going to be over sharpish.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
I’ve noticed the Pens like to complain a LOT. It’s all about how the Red Wings “clutch and grab” and how Ozzie supposedly dives and not at all about how we just schooled them or how we completely outplayed and out-classed them. They were (as Moz and Moray would say) POWNED….plain and simple. They’re obviously trying to get calls to go back their way on home ice. It just pisses me off that their coach has the nerve to even mention goaltender interference when his player made contact and Homer wasn’t event remotely close in game 1…and we’re the ones who got a goal called back!!! Excuses, excuses.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 5:20 PM Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSGShYjQX2s

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 5:44 PM Quote

Yeah. That was such a cheap shot. The Mule's first game back after having concussion-like symptoms and he gets punched twice in the head. Classy players they have there in the Steel City. >:/ Do you see Franzen and the rest of the Wings crying like a bunch of babies after the game about that? NO!

(Can you tell I’m fired up?) ahhh…I love hockey!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 4:08 AM Quote
One of my fav tv characters ever is a Wings fan? awesome!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20202671,00.html

haha, oh good, im not the only one that did "Mrs [insert name of hot hockey boy here]. 'Did' might need to be changed to present tense. he he.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:43 PM