Travis

Totally random...
minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
So I have the TV turned on to SportsCenter while I'm "working" and I hear the commentator say "If it's not Scottish, it's crap!" I have no idea what he was reporting on, but it brought a smile to my face (and the baby kicked too :) ).

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Re: Totally random...
Aletways
Aletways Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
So I have the TV turned on to SportsCenter while I'm "working" and I hear the commentator say "If it's not Scottish, it's crap!" I have no idea what he was reporting on, but it brought a smile to my face (and the baby kicked too :) ).

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Hahaha, that's great! And the baby kicking was so cute!!

Happy friday to you too!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 4:58 PM Quote
Hehe...how cute! Happy Friday to you as well Mary. I can't wait to get the long weekend started!!! I'm already in weekend mode.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 5:03 PM Quote
That's from the Saturday Night Live skit, isn't it? The one where Mike Myers owns a store called All Things Scottish. Their motto was, "If it's not Scottish, it's crap."

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
That's from the Saturday Night Live skit, isn't it? The one where Mike Myers owns a store called All Things Scottish. Their motto was, "If it's not Scottish, it's crap."

That was definitely from SNL, back when it was good.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
Ah, yes, here we go
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/91/91escottish.phtml

I always liked how they freaked out on people who got Scotland and Ireland mixed up.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 5:51 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

That was definitely from SNL, back when it was good.

Never seen that skit, but sounds funny!! Can picture Mike Myers doing his Scottish accent...sorta like Fat Bastard. I really like Mike Myers. Has anyone seen previews on TV for that new movie he's in called "The Love Guru"...it looks so messed up, lol.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:17 PM