Travis

Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 19 Dec, 2009 2:10 PM Quote
Yeah we do check this out....I love watching the vids but as Kayte mentioned - SERIOUS LACK OF VIDS!!!! :p

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 04 Jan, 2010 5:39 PM Quote
Ok kids, where are the videos??? Come on now, the holidays are over, it's time to get crackin'. LET'S GOOOOO!! Don't make me get the crazy elf after you. Or Krampus.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2010 4:36 PM Quote
Who has Flat Travis now?? And are we almost done?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2010 5:26 PM Quote
Currently TK23 (Tylar) has them in Florida. She was sick, but she should be sending them on now. Tylaaaaar, where aaaare you??? Last USA person on the list is Wendongotta and then they are off to Mexico.

Come on people! Let's get the show on the road.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2010 5:41 PM Quote
2 stops in Mexico and then off to South America!
I think im going to watch my FT vids when I get home. It's been a while and they make me happyful.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2010 7:07 PM Quote
Yay! I can't believe after all this time I will have FT with me "soon"! I've been planning this for years, how sad is this? Lol.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2010 7:36 PM Quote
I just PM'd Tylar and Wendongotta.

TK23
TK23 Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 1:19 AM Quote
OMG I FEEL SO BAD! I TOTALLY KIDNAPPED FLAT TRAVIS!! Mark messaged me on Facebook (smart thinking!) since I don't come on here often. After I told you I would hurry up and ship them off, I ended up getting sick AGAIN and missed three weeks of school. Not to make excuses or anything, but after missing my semester exams and three weeks of AP classes, FT totally slipped my mind : ( : ( : (. I'm a horrible participant! SO I was sure to take them out to the touristy spot of town tonight and finish snapping pics so I can send them off as soon as Wendongotta sends me her address!!! Again I am REALLY sorry I would have otherwise never taken up so much time, the next recipients should certainly not follow my bad example. LOL!

TK23
TK23 Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 1:24 AM Quote
Okay & I just sent Wendongotta a msg on Facebook just in case so she gets back to me quick!!

Aletways
Aletways Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 6:27 AM Quote
Wow! I've just realized the FT project started on may 2008!!! I didn't realize that FT had been touring for so long!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 6:25 PM Quote
TK23 wrote:
OMG I FEEL SO BAD! I TOTALLY KIDNAPPED FLAT TRAVIS!! Mark messaged me on Facebook (smart thinking!) since I don't come on here often. After I told you I would hurry up and ship them off, I ended up getting sick AGAIN and missed three weeks of school. Not to make excuses or anything, but after missing my semester exams and three weeks of AP classes, FT totally slipped my mind : ( : ( : (. I'm a horrible participant! SO I was sure to take them out to the touristy spot of town tonight and finish snapping pics so I can send them off as soon as Wendongotta sends me her address!!! Again I am REALLY sorry I would have otherwise never taken up so much time, the next recipients should certainly not follow my bad example. LOL!

New rule: No one is allowed to get sick while they have Flat Travis.

I heard from Wendongotta and she didn't exactly say one way or the other if she wanted the Flats. If she doesn't respond to you, go on to Erikausagi who is next on the list. Keep in contact with me. We gotta keep this thing moving!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 9:29 PM Quote
Vamos FT a LA CAPITAL !

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 9:55 AM Quote
I think by the time they get back to Europe, scientists will have found a way to beam objects from one place to another... *sigh*

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 1:54 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
I think by the time they get back to Europe, scientists will have found a way to beam objects from one place to another... *sigh*

LOL!! At least it'll make the process go quicker.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 21 Jan, 2010 2:18 PM Quote
I blame BUSH !

Pages Previous 1...90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:35 PM