Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 26 Dec, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
Updated the website (finally!)

Click!

Don't forget that you can add your part to the edited Flat Stanley story! It really needs a bit of a sort so I'm looking at everyone who's hosted the 2d guys (me included lol). Just use the form (provided it still works) and I'll arrange it all.

Moo
XXX

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 28 Dec, 2008 4:17 AM Quote
Apperently I never read the Flat Stanley wiki page. the first ever Flat Stanley project started in Canada.
Lovely.

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Mon 29 Dec, 2008 6:04 AM Quote
Is there any way that I can ask for the flat Travis in March?? Travis is coming to Mexico and I'm seriously thinking to attend at the 3 gigs here -Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey-.

I think would be a good experience because we will cross half country!!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 29 Dec, 2008 6:52 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
Is there any way that I can ask for the flat Travis in March?? Travis is coming to Mexico and I'm seriously thinking to attend at the 3 gigs here -Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey-.

I think would be a good experience because we will cross half country!!

That'd be a great idea! Though I'd love to have them first (if it's possible xD). I'm going to the show in Mexico City, so I could give them to Erika after the gig or the day after (obviuously, before she goes to Guadalajara). Please, please Kayte, I know you can make this happen :o)!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 02 Jan, 2009 7:46 AM Quote
BUMP

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:19 PM Quote
What's happening with the 2D band at this moment in time?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 2:55 PM Quote
I think they're with Eledh & Arial?? I haven't been paying very close attention lately. Yeah, it's time to pass them along.

Seeing that Barcelona and Madrid are back to back concerts, I think they should probably go to Monica next, aye? (Sorry Irene!!! But since FT have already been to Barcelona, Madrid would be better right now.) That's February 13. Oooooh, Friday the 13th!

After that we'll work out the Mexico thing.

Sound good?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 3:27 PM Quote
Yes we need to pester El to get them going.

And Kayte maybe you know this but Friday the 13th isn't considered unlucky in Spain so FT will be OK.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 5:29 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Yes we need to pester El to get them going.

And Kayte maybe you know this but Friday the 13th isn't considered unlucky in Spain so FT will be OK.

Yes, in Spain people considered unlucky Tuesday 13th. Oh, tomorrow will be tuesday 13th! I considered unlucky both.

Erial
Erial Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 5:59 PM Quote
They're with me right now! But I actually just got them 5 five days ago, so I still have to make some cool pictures around Rome. They're fine, the slight cold they got in Milan (it snowed!) it's passed, I warmed them up :)

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 14 Jan, 2009 3:17 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Seeing that Barcelona and Madrid are back to back concerts, I think they should probably go to Monica next, aye? (Sorry Irene!!! But since FT have already been to Barcelona, Madrid would be better right now.) That's February 13. Oooooh, Friday the 13th!

It's ok. I will take them to the Madrid concert :) What a wonderful way to finish my exams, going to a Travis gig with the 2D guys :p

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Sun 25 Jan, 2009 7:49 PM Quote
Any news of FT?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 25 Jan, 2009 10:24 PM Quote
Erial, time to pass the Flats along to Monica!

Erial
Erial Posted Tue 27 Jan, 2009 3:20 PM Quote
The little guys will be on their way by this Friday or sooner! I'll PM Monica now to go get her address <3

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 27 Jan, 2009 5:15 PM Quote
I miss FT. I'm excited to see El and Erial's photos! :)

Pages Previous 1...66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:26 PM