Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
I just thought I'd cut in line. No good reason. Just impatient and bratty.

LOL

I actually was kidding but sort of hoping no one would notice and I would magically get them within this decade!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 8:22 PM Quote
sorry i blew your cover.

Im a bad friend.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Whoever actually has them next should make a Song To Self vid starring FT.

That's SUCH a good idea, but they'll probably still be in the mail by the deadline!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 8:48 PM Quote
I guess I'm next down on the list, but I wasn't sure if they ever went to BogusBlue or Eledh so I really don't know who they go to next.
I'll gladly take them though! It would be perfect since I'll be on break from school and thus would actually get to take them to some neat places.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 8:53 PM Quote
As long as whoever's next will send me their address cos otherwise they'll be staying here :o)

Don't think I'll be doing the video though since a) My artistic gene has been missing since birth and b) I would feel silly and c) I wouldn't be able to come up with any cool setting, the only attraction would be FT :o)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 9:08 PM Quote
El was at least with them when Evil Moo had them but I don't think she has officially had them. Also unsure about BogueBlue.

I vote Lindsey since she says now is a good time for her.

But I think Mamma Turtle has the final say.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 4:23 PM Quote
Bumpity bump. I guess I'll go ahead and PM you my address Hanne since the other two in question seem to be MIA. Is this okay Turtleneck?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
Well, I think poor Eledh has been waiting an eternity to get them, she's been bumped and passed over a few times. So, I really think she should have first dibs. Then we can go to Lindsey.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Well, I think poor Eledh has been waiting an eternity to get them, she's been bumped and passed over a few times. So, I really think she should have first dibs. Then we can go to Lindsey.

I'd agree with you Kayte. Eledh was desperate to have her turn hosting them when we were at Astoria.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I just thought I'd cut in line. No good reason. Just impatient and bratty.

LOL

I actually was kidding but sort of hoping no one would notice and I would magically get them within this decade!

Hahaha yeah well I was like WHAT, isn't it lindsey?!?! I'm supposed to get them before Anne and I sure aint had them lmao...Gosh us girls can get ratty over TF! LOL

Woooooohooooooooo they are SLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLYYYYYYYY getting to us Anne!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 9:48 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Hahaha yeah well I was like WHAT, isn't it lindsey?!?! I'm supposed to get them before Anne and I sure aint had them lmao...Gosh us girls can get ratty over TF! LOL

Woooooohooooooooo they are SLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLYYYYYYYY getting to us Anne!

I know!! I am hopeful some progress will be made before more touring next year when the list will get all scrambled again.

I have their visit all planned out so that is partly why I'm so impatient.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:01 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Right then... Eledh, could you please send me your address? :o)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Right then... Eledh, could you please send me your address? :o)

I don't she has posted in the last few weeks so it might be better to PM her.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

I don't she has posted in the last few weeks so it might be better to PM her.

Right, will do :o) Thanks

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 13 Dec, 2008 8:53 PM Quote
So my fellow boardies... Heeeellpp!!

I've just been looking through the pictures that I took of FT, and there are two problems:
1) they didn't arrive in time to go with me to the gig and
2) it's dark when I go to work and dark when I come home so daylight pictures are scarce
In other words, making a slideshow consisting only of pictures would be a very short one. However, I do have a little story to tell in between the pictures. Now, how do I make a video with bits of text between the pictures? I have never made this kind of video before so help would be appreciated.
Where do I start? Which program do I need?

Hope someone can help...

Pages Previous 1...64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:47 AM