Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 5:24 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I accidentally stumbled upon the video of FT in South Korea while searching for other Travis-related stuff on YouTube. Has it been posted here yet? It's way cute! :) LOTS of pics!!

I've seen it, cool video!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 7:07 PM Quote
Was Alma supposed to be taking FT to Manifest? Is says on the T side that that festival has been suspended/cancelled.

http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=10360

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 7:15 PM Quote
I wanna see FT in South Korea!!! lol

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 8:18 PM Quote

Hahaha...this is the funniest thing of an internet-going-on I've ever read...

Trying to do one in Winterthur (CH)...or Berne...or Zurich..haven't decided yet ;)

Cool..

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 8:24 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

Trying to do one in Winterthur (CH)...or Berne...or Zurich..haven't decided yet ;)

Cool..

just incase you interpreted it differently, there is one flat travis touring the world. You will have to talk to Turtleneck about signing up. But the idea isnt to print off your own and take them around (in case that is what you were thinking. If not, ignore me).

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 8:29 PM Quote
Errr...
I saw on the pictures of FT's back that people signed their names in reeeeaaallly big letters? - erm... which is nice, of course, because then we can all read their names without glasses... but maybe from now on, the FT-tour-guides could hold on a second - think (e.g. "oh, 30 more people want to sign on FT!") - and then make their signatures a tiiiiny bit smaller? ;D

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
Someone just posted that the Manifest cancellation was a rumor and that Ticket Master is still selling tickets. Also, there doesn't appear to be any cancellation notice on the Manifest official web site. Hmmmm. I hope it is just a rumor. I wonder how we can find out. Is it just me, or does there always seem to be problem when it comes to FT's itinerary?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 1:38 PM Quote
Ughhh, stupid Manifest.

Okay, Travis are going to be in Peru on November 14, so that means that Drift-Nina can have them for the concert, then up to Denmark with Hanne for December 7.

So...Evil Moo will mail on Monday. What should we do?

Choices are:

1. To Eledh in Italy (original plan) then to Drift-Nina in Peru?
2. To BogusBlue in Mexico in though there is no Manifest, then to Drift-Nina in Peru?
3. Straight to Drift-Nina?

I have no idea who long the mail will take to any of these places, except Alma said probably 2 weeks to Mexico.

Suggestions please!

*Flat Travis in South Korea added to main page.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 2:23 PM Quote
My vote is to Eledh if she can be fast and get them in the mail by 10/31.

Otherwise Peru baby!!!

spid
spid Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 2:23 PM Quote
When FT was with me they weren't signed on the back at all and i didn't sign them - i signed the card board folder as had everyone else!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
spid wrote:
When FT was with me they weren't signed on the back at all and i didn't sign them - i signed the card board folder as had everyone else!

Really? I have no idea what's going on, as I haven't seen them since they were babies. I was just going by what I was told.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:11 PM Quote
My vote is to Eledh in Italy and then to Nina in Peru, because the Manifest has been cancelled.

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:14 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nell wrote:

Cool..

just incase you interpreted it differently, there is one flat travis touring the world. You will have to talk to Turtleneck about signing up. But the idea isnt to print off your own and take them around (in case that is what you were thinking. If not, ignore me).

huhh...thx man, I should read it better than...

So this flat-Travis is always the same? traveling round the wolrd?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
My vote is to Eledh in Italy and then to Nina in Peru, because the Manifest has been cancelled.

I agree. ^

Also people...why are you signing the back of Flat Travis? I thought we were all supposed to be signing the cardboard folder they travel in. Someone should take a picture of the folder and back of FT so we can see what it looks like. Like Kayte said, we haven't seen them since they were wee babies and we were the first to sign the folder.

I'm also wondering if the little Travis Wings jersey I made for them is still traveling around with them and if anyone else has added any souvenirs to the folder. Or am I the only weirdo who did it, LOL.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 3:25 PM Quote
Nell wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nell wrote:

Cool..

huhh...thx man, I should read it better than...

So this flat-Travis is always the same? traveling round the wolrd?

Yes. We mail Flat Travis to each other. :) You can read the first page of this thread for the full story and to view everyones videos/pictures of FT in their hometowns.

Pages Previous 1...51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 Next All Times UTC Current Time 8:25 PM