Travis

   
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 5:35 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
I remember someone suggesting to hand them over to their big twin brothers once their tour is over? wasn't that the reason why we're supposed to sign FT (and not let 3D-T sign)??


That's the plan, after FT have made their rounds (which will take a very long time) we will give them to 3DT.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
spid
Posts: 906
spid Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 5:03 PM Quote
Brill brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, brill, to Paul and Moo! I love the Flowers in the WIndow one and the fact that Flat Dougie has picked up 3DDougie's dance moves!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 5:14 PM Quote
Being that the Flats have to be in Mexico on November 7, I'm thinking they should go directly there next? I have no idea how long it would take from England to Mexico. Anyone know?
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
bogusblue
Posts: 3965
bogusblue Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 6:16 PM Quote
Sorry Kayte, but I don't know how long it takes to get to Mexico from England. Once I got a postcard from Turkey and it took like 15 or 17 days to arrive - yeah, lazy butts they have on the post office xD. Hope this post helps you to work things out somehow :o)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Wed 15 Oct, 2008 6:31 PM Quote
i would say to play it safe, go right to Mexico.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
TK23
Posts: 412
TK23 Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 1:50 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
i thought of a new FT challange. MAJOR points for anyone that gets all 4 of them in a pic, in the correct order, posing like FT (arms out to the side).


HAHAHAHA! I just looked at Moo's pictures again. I don't think I was paying much attention the first time around. So awesome!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Remu
Posts: 6
Remu Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 2:21 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Wow~! there's also south korea in~!!! I really expect it~!!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 3:19 AM Quote
I accidentally stumbled upon the video of FT in South Korea while searching for other Travis-related stuff on YouTube. Has it been posted here yet? It's way cute! :) LOTS of pics!!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
moo_the_evil_boffin
Posts: 560
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 9:33 AM Quote
Hey,

Going to take the last of the FT in Kent pictures today, will be able to post them on Monday.

Moo
XXX
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 2:11 PM Quote
Remu wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Wow~! there's also south korea in~!!! I really expect it~!!


What? I didn't write that.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I accidentally stumbled upon the video of FT in South Korea while searching for other Travis-related stuff on YouTube. Has it been posted here yet? It's way cute! :) LOTS of pics!!


No! Lee must have made her own FT and did it without telling us. A sneaky one, she is!

Very nice, Lee!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 3:27 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
Hey,

Going to take the last of the FT in Kent pictures today, will be able to post them on Monday.

Moo
XXX


That sounds great. They should make it to Mexico without worries. Perfect timing.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 4:04 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I accidentally stumbled upon the video of FT in South Korea while searching for other Travis-related stuff on YouTube. Has it been posted here yet? It's way cute! :) LOTS of pics!!


No! Lee must have made her own FT and did it without telling us. A sneaky one, she is!

Very nice, Lee!


:O Lee...you are sneaky! Very cute vid though. ;)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
spid
Posts: 906
spid Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 4:19 PM Quote
Definately NOT the real FT as they are too small - must be mini-me FT.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
singme0430
Posts: 522
singme0430 Posted Thu 16 Oct, 2008 4:51 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I accidentally stumbled upon the video of FT in South Korea while searching for other Travis-related stuff on YouTube. Has it been posted here yet? It's way cute! :) LOTS of pics!!


No! Lee must have made her own FT and did it without telling us. A sneaky one, she is!

Very nice, Lee!


:O Lee...you are sneaky! Very cute vid though. ;)


No WAY!! :O I Swear that I Never did such things!! :X I have no idea who did it and I don't think it's official. Anyway I never did it, Kayte and Nikki, please trust me! :S
 
Pages Previous 1...50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 Next All Times GMT Current Time 4:25 PM
Post Reply