Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 4:18 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
It appears that Flat Travis have not made their connection to Gladly on Thursday, so that means the hand-over to Eledh on Sunday is out the window. I have no idea what to do next. I am assuming Eledh is going to be on the road for a while, but I don't know if she has a "home base" or if she'll be traveling. Send directly to Moo the Evil Boffin? Anybody have any ideas?

So. Paul couldn't get a ticket to the concert? :/ That stinks.

Hasn't Eledh already been with FT? Or was she just there at the concert and saw them? Maybe if she's traveling they should go to Moo the Evil Boffin and then Eledh can host them when she's back home, as there won't be a place to send them if she's constantly on the move.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 5:26 AM Quote
spid wrote:
it's up - it's short - but we had fun (and lots and lots of wind and rain!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=322CkINH_PI

enjoy!

Great job! There's a lot of beautiful places in it, I'd love to go there sometime :o).

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 5:38 AM Quote
Just checked the tour archive and Paul DID go to the ABC gig. He's posted a review and some pretty cool pics (I especially like the one of Fran on the drum)! Aw! I'm glad he got to hear "More Than Us"...that's his favorite!

So, do we know what happened with FT or not? lol. I'm confused!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 6:00 PM Quote
FT are safe with me. They didn't make it to the gig unfortunately, cos i wasn't sure if i was able to get a ticket- so i didn't want to take them in case they got even more squashed :S

They've yet to have their tour of Glasgow, but it's on the cards for the next couple of days. Gona try and get flower_in_the_window on board too!

Where are they going after Glasgow?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
Well, the original plan was that Flower in the Window was supposed to take them, but Spid didn't get a response to her request for her address, so they were sent to you. Gladly was supposed to take them from FITW (or you, now) on Thursday to give to Eledh tonight. So now... I guess you have to send them to Moo the Evil Boffin for the London show on October 8th.

Please, please make sure she gets them. PM her for her address and mail them ASAP. We are missing so many concert opportunities since the Eledh connection didn't happen! :o(

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 7:05 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Well, the original plan was that Flower in the Window was supposed to take them, but Spid didn't get a response to her request for her address, so they were sent to you. Gladly was supposed to take them from FITW (or you, now) on Thursday to give to Eledh tonight. So now... I guess you have to send them to Moo the Evil Boffin for the London show on October 8th.

Please, please make sure she gets them. PM her for her address and mail them ASAP. We are missing so many concert opportunities since the Eledh connection didn't happen! :o(

I'm going nowhere in the next few weeks, apart from the gig of course, so I should definately get them. If I'm at college I'll make my mum wait for the post lol. I'll to take pictures of FT in front of the band playing so I'll fight for a spot near the front lol.

Am I giving FT to Eledh after the gig or posting them to her?

X

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 3:05 PM Quote
Hey there evil Moo, haven't seen you around much. PM your address to PaulC and gently remind him of your deadline. I hope they make it to you in time.

FT aren't in any rush to make it anywhere after London, so you can keep them for a full week.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 3:50 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Hey there evil Moo, haven't seen you around much. PM your address to PaulC and gently remind him of your deadline. I hope they make it to you in time.

FT aren't in any rush to make it anywhere after London, so you can keep them for a full week.

Hey, nice to speak to you again. I've been so busy with college lately, but I've settled into a routine now so I should be back online more often :-D

Will message Paul in a moment so I don't forget.

I have many plans for FT when they're with me, going to be a tourist for a week lol.

XXX

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:27 PM Quote
To anyone who is still in line to get Flat Travis:

If you don't have time to give them a proper tour, either ask that your turn is skipped or just immediately send it to the next person.

Kayte is working really hard to get it sent around and is juggling travel and tour schedules.

We're all busy and certainly there are many many things more important in life than this and I am sure we all get that. On the other hand, there are a lot of people signed up for this and it's so complicated and it would just be great if people could either abide by the guidelines (keep them a week, and then post them ASAP) or just pass.

Finally, if you are "up to bat" on this please communicate with Kayte or the person you're sending it on to.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:31 PM Quote
you tell'em Anne!
I agree. This is going to be uber long as is, so it will make it a lot easier for those involved if everyone does their best to move FT along quickly.
And Kayte, thanks for all your work so far!

spid
spid Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:34 PM Quote
Too true too true - well spoken that lass

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
you tell'em Anne!
I agree. This is going to be uber long as is, so it will make it a lot easier for those involved if everyone does their best to move FT along quickly.
And Kayte, thanks for all your work so far!

^^ I concur!
Kayte, you rock!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:37 PM Quote
I agree. Kayte, you totally rock and we all really appreciate you setting everything up! :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 4:52 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I agree. Kayte, you totally rock and we all really appreciate you setting everything up! :)

Ditto!

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Tue 30 Sep, 2008 3:42 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Ditto!

Yes, we all are really grateful to you, Kayte! :)

Pages Previous 1...45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:35 AM