i'm reading that in a threatning tone

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 1:18 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Nothing can ever go smoothly, can it?

i know a girl for the job if it escalates ;)

MariaMak
MariaMak Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 1:41 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
MariaMak wrote:
lmfao!

This has to be the best thread i'v ever read. Great idea!
I'd love to be one of FTs hosts.. but i wouldn't know where to bring them. Clare (Ireland) is very boring!!

It's boring and unimpressive to you because you live there but I'd love to see Clare Ireland.

You work in a frakkin' castle!!!!!!!! Bring them there!

lol good idea. Shame the castle closes in october, but i can always bring them to outside and get their picture taken there,
if ya wanna see what i do, go to youtube and type k n a p p o g u e (with no spaces, dont want my employer to find me on this site hehe) medieval banquets and there are a few clips, im the girl in the maroon/purple dress.

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 11:00 AM Quote
mili wrote:
I'm sure you're really a princess. Have you considered moving to Neuschwanstein?

ah, no, Neuschwanstein was never on my list, but I was considering Nymphenburg for a while. Then someone told me I'd have to find a prince first, so (being only 5 at the time) I postponed the whole thing. Later I realised Bavarian princes are NOT my kind of guys ;D

spid
spid Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 3:00 PM Quote
still no responce from either Paul or FLower so shall i go to the next on the list? COs i can't imagine getting them to the others in time now? Post office will beclosed tomorrow so I will be posting Monday at the earliest! Much as I love having the boys and we had a great day today visiting the site of St Andrews (photos might be a bit dodgy as a young 9 year old insisted on being in the photos too!lol)they are getting restless and need to be on their way.

mili
mili Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 3:14 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
mili wrote:
I'm sure you're really a princess. Have you considered moving to Neuschwanstein?

ah, no, Neuschwanstein was never on my list, but I was considering Nymphenburg for a while. Then someone told me I'd have to find a prince first, so (being only 5 at the time) I postponed the whole thing. Later I realised Bavarian princes are NOT my kind of guys ;D

Nymphenburg would do nicely, too! Actually, that would be more convinient for shopping. What's wrong with Bavarian princes, anyway?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 4:41 PM Quote
spid wrote:
still no responce from either Paul or FLower so shall i go to the next on the list? COs i can't imagine getting them to the others in time now? Post office will beclosed tomorrow so I will be posting Monday at the earliest! Much as I love having the boys and we had a great day today visiting the site of St Andrews (photos might be a bit dodgy as a young 9 year old insisted on being in the photos too!lol)they are getting restless and need to be on their way.

Well, our two choice would be send it to Eledh in Italy or send it to Gladly who is conveniently located in Scotland and he can give it to Eledh on Sunday. If Gladly is willing, I'd rather do that because he would surely get it in time. I PM'd him.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 4:44 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Nothing can ever go smoothly, can it?

i know a girl for the job if it escalates ;)

i'm pretty sure weird mommy is looking for a enforcer for southern Cali

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 5:34 PM Quote
mili wrote:
lilly wrote:
mili wrote:

Nymphenburg would do nicely, too! Actually, that would be more convinient for shopping. What's wrong with Bavarian princes, anyway?

the wittelsbach family has no good-looking heirs. plus, the poor guys have names like heinrich rudolf (26), ludwig heinrich (22) and karl rupprecht (21). plus, I think all the nice castles belong to the state today ;D

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 7:14 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Well, our two choice would be send it to Eledh in Italy or send it to Gladly who is conveniently located in Scotland and he can give it to Eledh on Sunday. If Gladly is willing, I'd rather do that because he would surely get it in time. I PM'd him.

Mmmhhh... I'd prefer if you send it to Gladly, because I don't trust too much in the italian postal service.
Anyway... Then I have to give them to... I don't remember who in London, right? So... That's mean I can keep them for almost 2 weeks? XD
Coooooooooool *________*
Let me know what you decide ;)

spid
spid Posted Sun 21 Sep, 2008 6:37 PM Quote
it's up - it's short - but we had fun (and lots and lots of wind and rain!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=322CkINH_PI

enjoy!

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Sun 21 Sep, 2008 6:47 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Mmmhhh... I'd prefer if you send it to Gladly, because I don't trust too much in the italian postal service.
Anyway... Then I have to give them to... I don't remember who in London, right? So... That's mean I can keep them for almost 2 weeks? XD
Coooooooooool *________*
Let me know what you decide ;)

You'll be giving them to me! Lol I'll remind you when you see me in London if you forget ;-P X

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 21 Sep, 2008 6:48 PM Quote
spid wrote:

enjoy!

Yay Spid! Lovely! Thanks!

Link added to front page and T-chat.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 21 Sep, 2008 7:02 PM Quote
spid wrote:

enjoy!

Nice vid!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 21 Sep, 2008 8:15 PM Quote
Spid, I just realized this video is lacking something...YOU!

Pages Previous 1...42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:26 PM