Travis

   
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Fri 18 Jul, 2008 12:12 AM Quote
drift-nina wrote:

Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know there was an order

my bad



We're all using the same Flat Travis, taking our pictures, signing the back, and sending it on to the next person on the list. But if you've already started, you may as well carry on.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Fri 18 Jul, 2008 4:34 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
how about this Kristy ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66N6ifAFrFs



or were you thinking of using Rush ?



I knew sooner or later someone was going to bring up Blame Canada.


I dont know if i could name a single Rush song.



here you go , Colbert reminded me of this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGGdW4-UYbY
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 18 Jul, 2008 4:52 AM Quote
yup, never heard that song.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Fri 18 Jul, 2008 5:01 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
yup, never heard that song.


it was a big hit , trust me
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 18 Jul, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
yup, never heard that song.


it was a big hit , trust me


Oh i believe you. Luckily ive managed to lead a Rush free life.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sat 19 Jul, 2008 5:22 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
yup, never heard that song.


it was a big hit , trust me


Oh i believe you. Luckily ive managed to lead a Rush free life.


i saw em once hemeshperes tour , it was a good show .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWHEcIbhDiw
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Chiito-chan
Posts: 1635
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 19 Jul, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
Do you know any song about Barcelona??
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
dee
Posts: 1608
dee Posted Sat 19 Jul, 2008 10:11 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
Do you know any song about Barcelona??


I'm From Barcelona - We're From Barcelona





queen-barcelona
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sun 20 Jul, 2008 12:26 AM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
Do you know any song about Barcelona??



mano negra has one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDHj8PY-S28
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 9:11 PM Quote
*BUMP*

I think it's time for an FT update! Where are they now, and did they end up making it to the show in Latvia?!? I wanna see pics! (That means you too, Megg). ;)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Chiito-chan
Posts: 1635
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
*BUMP*

I think it's time for an FT update! Where are they now, and did they end up making it to the show in Latvia?!? I wanna see pics! (That means you too, Megg). ;)

I'm waiting for them! I guess I will have them soon (is this correct in english? sorry!)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 9:20 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
Nikki wrote:
*BUMP*

I think it's time for an FT update! Where are they now, and did they end up making it to the show in Latvia?!? I wanna see pics! (That means you too, Megg). ;)

I'm waiting for them! I guess I will have them soon (is this correct in english? sorry!)


Perfect. :) You guys are always apologizing for your English, but it's great! Juli...you too! :P
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Chiito-chan
Posts: 1635
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 9:22 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Chiito-chan wrote:
Nikki wrote:
*BUMP*

I think it's time for an FT update! Where are they now, and did they end up making it to the show in Latvia?!? I wanna see pics! (That means you too, Megg). ;)

I'm waiting for them! I guess I will have them soon (is this correct in english? sorry!)


Perfect. :) You guys are always apologizing for your English, but it's great! Juli...you too! :P

Thank you!
I can't wait, seriously. xD
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
bogusblue
Posts: 3965
bogusblue Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 9:23 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Perfect. :) You guys are always apologizing for your English, but it's great! Juli...you too! :P


Pfff, yeah right (that's something Juli would say too :oP)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Perfect. :) You guys are always apologizing for your English, but it's great! Juli...you too! :P


Pfff, yeah right (that's something Juli would say too :oP)


:P
 
Pages Previous 1...22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 Next All Times GMT Current Time 1:31 PM
Post Reply