Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 4:39 PM Quote
spid wrote:
Only 3 people in and it's July and that's an average of 2 weeks per person which is a reasonable amount of time! I reckon by the time I get them I will have moved again! I'll make sure I let the right people know where that is at the right time.

In fact I have just counted and there are 32 people before me which averages out at 16 months - definately won't be in Scotland any longer by then. I wonder where me and the boys will end up?

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 5:24 PM Quote
I think I might need to sign off the list, cause I probably won't be able to go to the concert august 30 :/ Plus I have too much to do to take proper care of the wee flat guys nowadays.. Might take them in later on though if my schedule allows it :P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 5:29 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
megg developing the negatives herself ? thats hardcore if she is

LOL!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 5:44 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
I think I might need to sign off the list, cause I probably won't be able to go to the concert august 30 :/ Plus I have too much to do to take proper care of the wee flat guys nowadays.. Might take them in later on though if my schedule allows it :P

Ohhh, no concert? That's sad.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 3:54 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
FranFlower wrote:

Ohhh, no concert? That's sad.

I know.. It's just that Tromsø requires an expensive flight which I can't affort just now.. I was so looking forward to hearing the new stuff live, and I had a few other plans as well if I got to meet the guys. Anyways, that's life I guess :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
I just realised that Flat Travis is going to Japan with Alisha for the 25th July concert! HOW COOL IS THAT!!! Amazing!!! :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 02 Jul, 2008 11:02 PM Quote
Okay, I did a little rearranging. Goosey is sending to Alisha to make sure she gets FT for the concert in Japan. Edith (FranFlower) is not going to the concert in Norway, but SaraSpain is going to the concert in Bilbao, so Sara is taking Edith's spot for late August. Gotta make as many concerts as we can! Yes, that puts two Spains together, but Chiito is going back to school, so it is necessary.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 5:54 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Okay, I did a little rearranging. Goosey is sending to Alisha to make sure she gets FT for the concert in Japan. Edith (FranFlower) is not going to the concert in Norway, but SaraSpain is going to the concert in Bilbao, so Sara is taking Edith's spot for late August. Gotta make as many concerts as we can! Yes, that puts two Spains together, but Chiito is going back to school, so it is necessary.

Awesome! Good work, Kayte...can't wait to see pics of FT at the shows and maybe even WITH the band! :D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 8:52 AM Quote
so i bought a new camera! haha i'm taking the lads to the beach with me and the family tomorrow...they'll see hollywood either friday or early next week...i'm taking them to Mosaic on sunday...wonder if jason would be so kind as to pose with them?? LOL

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 9:13 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
so i bought a new camera! haha i'm taking the lads to the beach with me and the family tomorrow...they'll see hollywood either friday or early next week...i'm taking them to Mosaic on sunday...wonder if jason would be so kind as to pose with them?? LOL

I bought a new camera too :o) It'll be a while til I see Flat Travis though, so I've got time to learn how to use it and upload pictures.

Alisha
Alisha Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 11:32 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

guys guys stop.
I am not going to japan anymore (major sadness about that.)
still doing V (15/16 august) and Norway (30 august) though...

EDIT: actually montreaux as well but it's next wednesday that I'm leaving...

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 11:52 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

Ohhhhh yes, then we can all see this dashing young man! lol

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 9:02 AM Quote
just to show you all the lads are safe and stretchin' their legs in the l.a. smog..i mean air! ;)

(_the beach is way way in the background where all the haze was today_)

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/170000000d8355c9/1/138/WnXR-PJa2T913ci80fN0NnGwgWkFlhWy.jpg

edit: btw this isn't my backyard...my friend lives in brentwood up in the hills where i was babysitting for her this week.

TK23
TK23 Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 10:39 AM Quote
Don't they look lovely! FT Neil's expression cracks me up.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 3:39 PM Quote
Alisha, bummer about Japan, but we'll keep the schedule with you next anyway. That way Sara will be sure to get them in time.

Hey Goosey, the guys look great in LA!

Pages Previous 1...13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:43 PM