Travis

Re: Baby countdown begins :)
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 22 May, 2008 6:03 PM Quote
Ohh! Good luck Mary!!!!!!!
I'm going to guess May 24th.
Wish you, your hubby and little Isaac all the best!!!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Thu 22 May, 2008 6:58 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
What a good girl...the only one there not drinking...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2240/2050281288_ba80a1ab47.jpg

I'm just using your new baby as an excuse to remember the first annual boardie convention.....

I was only three months there so not really showing. But I can say that my baby did get to attend a Travis concert albeit in utero!

Ah yes, the good times. I've already put my hubby down for babysitting duties for when Travis comes here for the U.S. leg of their tour!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 22 May, 2008 7:09 PM Quote
Awww...great picture!! (Wish I could have been there). I love Carla's face and the fact that she's got two drinks. :P

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 12:23 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Awww...great picture!! (Wish I could have been there). I love Carla's face and the fact that she's got two drinks. :P

Yep, I'm an alcoholic that makes odd facial expressions :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 12:24 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

whatever happened to that double tilting you posted awhile back ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 1:41 PM Quote
OK , whats the story ( morning glory ) ?

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 2:42 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Boy, I sure hope you're right that today will be the day. I've had to resort to doing house chores...ugh!

Contractions have been more frequent although too far apart to head to the hospital :)

At least I'm "working" from home...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 3:00 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Boy, I sure hope you're right that today will be the day. I've had to resort to doing house chores...ugh!

Contractions have been more frequent although too far apart to head to the hospital :)

At least I'm "working" from home...

Quit working! Sit down, take a load off. Have a cup of tea and watch as much TV as your eyeballs can possibly absorb. Read, relax, eat. Call a friend. Treat yourself royally. It's your last chance!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 3:09 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Quit working! Sit down, take a load off. Have a cup of tea and watch as much TV as your eyeballs can possibly absorb. Read, relax, eat. Call a friend. Treat yourself royally. It's your last chance!

But I bore easily! I do plan on catching a flick a little later with the hubby. Not sure if I want to start a knitting project. I do need to get going on baby's scrapbook...

Doing chores has kept my mind off of the waiting game...well, for all of two hours.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 3:16 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:

Doing chores has kept my mind off of the waiting game...well, for all of two hours.

Enjoy the boredom. Embrace the boredom. Beginning in a few days you will never be bored again. And you will long for it!

OOOOOOOHHHHH, wait a minute!!! How could I have missed this?
YOU'RE NESTING!!! Your time is drawing nigh! Flashback almost 7 years ago, pregnant me taking down and washing all the curtains in my house. Ahhhhh, it all makes sense now.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 3:49 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

whatever happened to that double tilting you posted awhile back ?

Oh yeah! haha...I'm at work, but I'll look for it when I get home.

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
OOOOOOOHHHHH, wait a minute!!! How could I have missed this?
YOU'RE NESTING!!! Your time is drawing nigh! Flashback almost years ago, pregnant me taking down and washing all the curtains in my house. Ahhhhh, it all makes sense now.

I have heard about having a burst of energy right before the big day...I hope you're right!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
Wishing you lots of good luck Mary!!! I hope when the time comes that everything will go smoothly for you!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 4:17 PM Quote
She's totally nesting. There is probably nothing we can say to convince her that a manicure and a nice lunch is a much better thing to do right now.

And a nap.

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 23 May, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
She's totally nesting. There is probably nothing we can say to convince her that a manicure and a nice lunch is a much better thing to do right now.

And a nap.

Yeah, I wish I lived closer to my four sisters...they would totally take care of/pamper me right now!

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:24 PM