Travis

Re: about Neil
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
So....I shouldn't ask if Esther is a hottie??

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 9:53 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
So....I shouldn't ask if Esther is a hottie??

That is the kind of thing that would ring alarm bells in the tact lobe of my brain ;)

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 10:57 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Can I just say that some people who post here are doing so using a foreign language (English) It's quite common for certain questions to come across as being rather odd in the way that they're expressed. The poster meaning no harm whatsoever.

Seconded!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 12:03 AM Quote
I think that effectively asking whether Neil's marriage has failed or not is a bit weird, and I understand how it could be seen as a bit disrespectful too. If nothing else because it's none of our business anyway.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 5:05 AM Quote
I think it's just a question. It's a bit weird question maybe but that's it. People can choose whether to answer it or not and move on. I see no need to take it so seriously.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 1:18 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I think it's just a question. It's a bit weird question maybe but that's it. People can choose whether to answer it or not and move on. I see no need to take it so seriously.

I agree with you.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 8:51 PM Quote
To be fair, it is around 5 years since Neil's accident, and I'm almost certain it was intended as friendly, not intrusive.

What must Velvet be thinking, given that the question was only meant to be mildly interesting in the place! :)

rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 9:15 PM Quote
to be honest..it was a question..it got answered..yeah fair enough it might have been a bit intimate...but hey i imagine there has been worse stuff said..

velvet
velvet Posted Sat 17 May, 2008 11:29 AM Quote
OMG! SORRRRRRY if I did hurt someone with my question!!!! I just asked (but I didn't get answer, because all of you talk about how dirty question it was)!!! I DIDN'T ASK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE, OR HOW BEAUTIFUL ESTHER IS!!!!! And yes, I asked because I really like Travis (their music) and would like to know are they ok outside the stage. That simple!!!! One more time-SORRY!!!! I hope you all forgive me that!!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 17 May, 2008 12:48 PM Quote
Most people understand you meant no harm. And you did get an answer. As far as I know, yes they're married. I hope all this floats down the board now.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 17 May, 2008 7:08 PM Quote
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Crazy thread!

Well there ya go I didn't even know he was married. Actually I know diddly squat about the boys and their private lives oh apart from one of them is married to a fit scottish actress (can't even rem her name). LOL God I'm pathetic. So yeah I don't really read up on them, just listen to their music......ek am I a BAD fan??? lmao

*gets ready to be stoned*

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 17 May, 2008 7:24 PM Quote
velvet wrote:
OMG! SORRRRRRY if I did hurt someone with my question!!!! I just asked (but I didn't get answer, because all of you talk about how dirty question it was)!!! I DIDN'T ASK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE, OR HOW BEAUTIFUL ESTHER IS!!!!! And yes, I asked because I really like Travis (their music) and would like to know are they ok outside the stage. That simple!!!! One more time-SORRY!!!! I hope you all forgive me that!!!!

No no, we know no harm was meant. It's just your question, or the way it was worded, seemed to stimulate a nice healthy debate lol.

Libby2
Libby2 Posted Sat 17 May, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
Erm, I think everyone needs to just chill a little. You have to keep in mind that Travis fans don't all speak English as their first language and therefore their posts may not read as clearly..things can easily get misconstrued etc.

So chill people. We all love the guys but don't need to be so defensive all the time.

Love+Peace to all,

Lianne
xXx

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 17 May, 2008 8:36 PM Quote
Libby2 wrote:
Erm, I think everyone needs to just chill a little. You have to keep in mind that Travis fans don't all speak English as their first language and therefore their posts may not read as clearly..things can easily get misconstrued etc.

So chill people. We all love the guys but don't need to be so defensive all the time.

Love+Peace to all,

Lianne
xXx

Nicely said! We should all stop saying that we mean no harm though, it's getting boring ;) Can we let this thread die now?

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 6:34 AM