Travis

about Neil
velvet
velvet Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 11:37 AM Quote
hello!
Does anyone know, is Neil still married? In the Internet, since neck accident, there is no any articles about it.

Re: about Neil
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 12:27 PM Quote
it would hardly be news would it? Neil Primrose in still married shocker!!!!!!!!!

velvet
velvet Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 1:37 PM Quote
Oh come on, people! nothing serious, it's just came in my mind when i drop "Neil Primrose" in Google. But it still interesting!!!!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 1:46 PM Quote
no it isnt.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 6:58 PM Quote
Frankly, staying married for longer than a year is quite an achievement in the music/celebrity world :S

stephjkunz
stephjkunz Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 10:59 PM Quote
Hey guys, Neil is most definatley still married x

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 11:14 PM Quote
velvet wrote:
Oh come on, people! nothing serious, it's just came in my mind when i drop "Neil Primrose" in Google. But it still interesting!!!!

Nothing serious- except seriously creepy....and definitely doesn't fit the adjective interesting.

The guys are entitled to their private lives- they give plenty of themselves as it is...it's one thing to think the question, but to vocalise it on a forum??????

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 11:42 PM Quote
Don't see any problem in asking whether Neil is married or not.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 11:52 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

Me either. I don't find it creepy at all. But then again, some people on the board thought it was also "creepy" to start a thread wondering if Dougie and Kelly had had their little one and to wish them well. Whatever...we're fans, so I don't think there was any harm in the question.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 12:38 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Me either. I don't find it creepy at all. But then again, some people on the board thought it was also "creepy" to start a thread wondering if Dougie and Kelly had had their little one and to wish them well. Whatever...we're fans, so I don't think there was any harm in the question.

Of course there isn't. You're totally right Nikki. :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 8:17 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Nikki wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Of course there isn't. You're totally right Nikki. :)

oh com'on! have you lost the plot ! you don't go around and ask people... Hey, are you still married ?? why shouldn't he still be married ??? does he have to make a statement, say once a year, or what ??? ! *shakes head*

mili
mili Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 8:35 AM Quote
I don't know much of Neil's private life, and that's ok, since it IS private. AFAIK his wife is not a public figure, unlike Dougie's Kelly, so perhaps she wants to stay in the background.
It's up to the Primroses to decide how much anyone outside that family knows about them. It's so easy to come to the public limelight, but so much more difficult to get out of there.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 9:22 AM Quote
Seems I've split the vote. I'm glad I'm not the only one who found it strange to ask. It was the tone of the original question, which seemed to assume that we have a right to receive bulletins about the band members' relationships, which I found a bit stalkerish.
I stand by my opinion. It's none of our business. End of.

velvet
velvet Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 9:30 AM Quote
It's really not our bussines. But I just asked-is he still married or not? That's it!!! Nothing else! I didn't ask how does she (wife) look like, what they are doing or not!
Sorry if you all take it like creeping in private life.

lost-angel
lost-angel Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 9:55 AM Quote
That's a valid question. But frankly, I was quite surprise about the straightforwardness of your question that some found it too personal and offending (I don't).

It seems like Neil is such a respectable guy, leaving personal stuff private is its indication. And I wouldn't be surprise if they are still married.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:09 AM