Travis

Bah, I was robbed tonight
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 6:21 AM Quote
:o(

I was leaving uni tonight at 11pm and I was a block away when some dude approached me in the corner and talking very fast and threatening me told me to give him my cellphone. I have a crappy cellphone with a blue screen, I told him that, so when I gave it to him, he gave it back to me xD.
Anyway, he saw my mp3 player, my lovely purple mp3 player that was inside the pocket where I keep my cellphone and wasn't supposed to be there. So he took it and asked for the money. I was about to give it to him when a bus driver made a weird turn and yelled "is there something going on?", to which I stupidly answered "Yes, he's robbing me", so the guy took my mp3 player and left. All I could do was scream at him "chabón hijo de puta!!!!!!", and then turned around and kept walking in shock. Didn't even thank my saviour.

I'm very upset. That mp3 player was worth more than everything else I was carrying in my bag. And it was such a stupid situation... It's like "the cherry on the cake" (I don't know if that means something in english) for these lousy days. Blah.

Re: Bah, I was robbed tonight
Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 6:47 AM Quote
Oh no Juli!!! I'm so sorry to hear that! Are you okay?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 6:56 AM Quote
:( oh friend that's awful! i'm very sorry to read about it. what a bastard.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 7:08 AM Quote
I'm alright, he didn't do anything to me appart from robbing my mp3 player. I guess I'll start saving money to get a new one. I'm just very very upset, that's all :oS.
Thanks for your words girls!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 7:14 AM Quote
Glad you are okay!!! Sorry about your mp3 player though. That sucks big time. :(

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 7:19 AM Quote
yeah i'm glad you're alright too but it's still crappy. i'd be bummed about someone stealing my mp3 player too. it's just the principle of the matter is all.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 10:11 AM Quote
Horrible!!! :( what is the point in that? Too many nasty peeps out there. Glad you are ok tho pet!!! x

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 12:04 PM Quote
Grrr! So sorry. Did he threaten you with anything? Did he have a weapon?

Darran
Darran Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 12:10 PM Quote
Twice I have held a knife held to my throat on different occasions by little twerps.

First time one of them got a tide timetable

Second time I got thrown into a fountain for protecting a friend who was having the knife held to his neck. All my football cards got soaked.

Thankfully my neck wasn't slit on either occasion, these days though it seems to be the thing to attack first.

Euan
Euan Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 12:49 PM Quote
Did he come in through the bathroom window?!

spid
spid Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 12:51 PM Quote
Wooo - bummer. Are you okay?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 1:13 PM Quote
That is awful Juli, I'm sorry. Do you have all your music stored elsewhere? If you bought anything from iTunes they will most likely replace it for free. (my bro works for apple so I know they do this)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 1:16 PM Quote
Awful! I'm sorry, poor thing :(

firebird
firebird Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 2:04 PM Quote
Im glad that yer ok! The bus driver is a genius
The cherry on the cake?... hehehe (very argentinian)

He turn back yer cellphone? ah bue...
At least you dont have to buy a cell too, and yer ok, last time I was stealed a guy try to nicked my bike while I was on it... I get 9 stitches in the head... he get me with a construccion steel bar... twice...in the head...and still dont get anything than a beated but

th74
th74 Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 2:40 PM Quote
That's terrible! I'm glad you weren't hurt, and I'm sorry he stole your mp3 player.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:02 AM