Travis

Re: An eager student requires help
iraida
iraida Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 10:49 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Hey, I am trying to help, just because I'm not giving the answers you want to hear, you start getting upset. the reason I'm giving this advice is I don't want to see you hurt or humiliated.

but obviously you think I'm just doing it to annoy you.

Dubz

Of course I don´t think that! I know everyone here worries about everyone that´s the main reason why only you peeps know all of this! `cos I really trust in your words!

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 10:54 PM Quote
dear sister, i just won't talk about it

iraida
iraida Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 10:58 PM Quote
yuriblury wrote:

Of course you wont! and you know why

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:02 PM Quote
I have to agree with Dubz here. I understand your situation, and yes, it really sucks. Were he single, it would be easy to say, "go for it!" But, that's not the case here.

I think the "I'll show him what he's missing" idea really only works (or should be used) on exes and shallow single guys.

I'm sure you can find someone else who's single! I hope you don't think about this too much!

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:04 PM Quote
iraida wrote:
yuriblury wrote:

??

iraida
iraida Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:04 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
I have to agree with Dubz here. I understand your situation, and yes, it really sucks. Were he single, it would be easy to say, "go for it!" But, that's not the case here.

I think the "I'll show him what he's missing" idea really only works (or should be used) on exes and shallow single guys.

I'm sure you can find someone else who's single! I hope you don't think about this too much!

Gracias Sandy :)

iraida
iraida Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:06 PM Quote
yuriblury wrote:
iraida wrote:
yuriblury wrote:

??

?? We won´t talk about this right? menos aquí

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:06 PM Quote
when i said i won't talk about it is coz i have nothing to say, no experience, no love story

iraida
iraida Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:13 PM Quote
yuriblury wrote:
when i said i won't talk about it is coz i have nothing to say, no experience, no love story

... I know, sorry .... I`m off for a cigarret now

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 1:33 AM Quote
Sorry this thread didn't go perhaps the way you wanted it to.

I agree with what others have said. Just go and do your interview and try not to think about what could have been.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 3:41 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I'm sure his wife is in love with him, too. There's plenty of fish in the sea. Cast your line somewhere else.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!

Seriously we all suffer from crushes (mine is Dr Gregory House MD at the mo...sigh) but seriously nothing will ever come of this so why bother embarrassing yourself.

Also, have you ever had anyone cheat on you? If you came near my other half I would kick you in the head, stab you in the eyes and feed your body to piranhas while your still alive..........get the jist?!?!

:)

On a lighter note, wear a tracksuit ;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 5:42 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Also, have you ever had anyone cheat on you? If you came near my other half I would kick you in the head, stab you in the eyes and feed your body to piranhas while your still alive..........get the jist?!?!

This is such a great line for Ric's trilogy.

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 6:07 PM Quote
Hey!

If you know nothing´s going to happen, why are you so worried??

On the other hand, since he is "kinda married", i assume he is living with his couple or something like that... I wouldn´t mess around if he is involved with somebody else.

My advice is: move on...

Quoting Cecilia Roth in that marvellous movie, Martín Hache, "a joderse un tiempo y a vivir de nuevo".

Hope you make the right decision! Good luck!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
I can't believe what I've just read! I will be as polite as possible and simply say, I agree with PeeWee 100%. Let it go for cryin out loud!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!

Seriously we all suffer from crushes (mine is Dr Gregory House MD at the mo...sigh) but seriously nothing will ever come of this so why bother embarrassing yourself.

:)

On a lighter note, wear a tracksuit ;)

I agree completely. I don't have a boyfriend right now but I think hitting on taken guys is just wrong. Period.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:19 AM