Travis

Re: Aloha room!
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:11 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

It's brilliant, they are kicking up all sorts of sh!t over here from the serious crowd telling everyone it's demeening to the competition and we should take it a lot more seriously, I say fuck 'em. they put it on TV for a public vote and the public voted Dustin, hahahaha.

I love how Dustin counts all the participant countries' names and ask them for vote. Ha! So mockin with the ass-kicking policy of Eurovision. I think it is gonna be in the first 3 ranks. Eurovision deserves to be played around. So barely music wins there.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:12 AM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
Oh? You alright then? It is too bleedin' stressful at the moment.

You stressful, mon juicy dondurma? ;-) Hope it is nothing serious whatever it is.

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:14 AM Quote
Well, I'm the oldest compared to my friends I hang out with in Stockholm. Ok, I'm just two years older - but still. It makes me old. haha And we cannot forget the fact that I usually fall asleep around 10. :-p

champagnesupernova wrote:

What is wrong with you guys? Complaining about your age - you both- like..erm nannies. :-P

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:15 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:

Heh I'll have to get the old philosophy book back out the attic then.

I have a smilie archive, with all the old smilies in. :D I don't know why the TWT didn't just include them in the new 'board though...

Treasure! http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/6-Grin.gif http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/6-Grin.gif http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/6-Grin.gif

Ok, now I am getting annoying. :-P
You get the philosophy back, in the mean time I will try to finish the latest version of Fishy game. Ahem!

Fishy game, eh? I remember the helicopter game, that rocked hehe.

Hmm I shouldn't have googled this game actually... I'm gonna end up being addicted again and then my revision will go out the window. Not that any is getting done atm. Watching Shaun of the Dead lol.

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:17 AM Quote
TOO much studying going on. About crap that's really difficult.

Oh btw, I just thought of something. Check out my bloglink on my Facebook page if you happen to be bored and want to look at pictures. It's in Swedish tho, so if you want to click back to older posts just klick on where it says "Äldre inlägg" that can be found on the bottom of the page.

You stressful, mon juicy dondurma? ;-) Hope it is nothing serious whatever it is.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:23 AM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
Well, I'm the oldest compared to my friends I hang out with in Stockholm. Ok, I'm just two years older - but still. It makes me old. haha And we cannot forget the fact that I usually fall asleep around 10. :-p

Apart from the falling asleep at 10 part, the story reminds me of current me. I will have to tell you some stories in private. he hee

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:25 AM Quote
G'wan, do it! :-D I'll have a read tomorrow then, because I'm gonna head off to bed now.
Twas nice being back in Travisland. :-) Nitey nite and take care canim.

Apart from the falling asleep at 10 part, the story reminds me of current me. I will have to tell you some stories in private. he hee

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:27 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:

Fishy game, eh? I remember the helicopter game, that rocked hehe.

Hmm I shouldn't have googled this game actually... I'm gonna end up being addicted again and then my revision will go out the window. Not that any is getting done atm. Watching Shaun of the Dead lol.

Haha. I knew you were going to come up with that. Point is no matter how hard I try I stuck around 3000 and I decided calling it a day with the evil computer. Fish and tetris... they love me better. :-P

And yeah, Shaun of the Dead! Fun! And you don' even have to score anything. *nods*

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:32 AM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
G'wan, do it! :-D I'll have a read tomorrow then, because I'm gonna head off to bed now.
Twas nice being back in Travisland. :-) Nitey nite and take care canim.

I am checking your pictures now. This makes me want to learn Swedish dammit. ;-)

I will write briefly about what is going on. :-D
Iyi geceler canim. I hug you! Kisses...

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 2:53 AM Quote
Oh crap. I missed everyone...again! ah, well...it was a busy Saturday for me.
Hope everyone is well!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 3:45 AM Quote
hallo there!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 8:02 AM Quote
Hehe. Merci! I got up at 5pm (awesome gig last night with Broken Social Scene) and all my plans on walking-biking for the morning has gone. *sighs*
Travis sounds like a good idea!

How are you lady?

Am ok thanks, no time for the thread yesterday and not more today sorry, but you MUST have a good Sunday and all of you out there MUST too. Call a friend or someone you love that you haven't seen for a while! Time flies to quickly believe me.
xxx to all

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:28 PM Quote
Hello, hello everyone. Don't worry Sandy, team shall be back up and running again. :-)

Good point, Sorry Angel. Just sneaked in for a few otherwise having a nice Sunday today. Waiting for the mothers day cake with cousins at my aunt's. Yummy!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 11:27 AM