Travis

J. Smith!!!
el_gemelito
el_gemelito Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
if anyone has another expression, well, I haven't!!

woooooow!!!!!

Re: J. Smith!!!
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:45 PM Quote
Not another thread! I can't remember the board being this busy since the supermarket racing game was introduced :D (I have a very selective memory...)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:58 PM Quote
The radio station has taken off the programme now lol damn! just as i got to grips with the fast forward

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 11:38 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Not another thread! I can't remember the board being this busy since the supermarket racing game was introduced :D (I have a very selective memory...)

The supermarket games rocked. TWT should make us one for the new album. How abouts a platformer where you control J. Smith himself, and you have to gide him through 10 levels - one for each song off the album. :D

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 11:46 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:

The supermarket games rocked. TWT should make us one for the new album. How abouts a platformer where you control J. Smith himself, and you have to gide him through 10 levels - one for each song off the album. :D

I give that a NO ! This music is too wonderful for that and as much as I enjoyed the supermarket games , it kinda distorted the effect of Selfish Jean for me in the end , I guess overplay .

I could really fantasise about where this new music could end up :)

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 12:07 AM Quote

ja!

gemeloooo.... casi se me voltea el corazon al oir la cancion xD

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 12:15 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Typing to Reach You wrote:

I give that a NO ! This music is too wonderful for that and as much as I enjoyed the supermarket games , it kinda distorted the effect of Selfish Jean for me in the end , I guess overplay .

I could really fantasise about where this new music could end up :)

Haha actually yeah I agree with you 'cos I ended up turning my sound off every time I played the supermarket game. Overplay of the same music.

But I still want the game! :P

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 9:07 AM Quote
That was before the album was released, so I had the sound off from the start :) Awesome game though, and I like the J Smith version!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:14 AM