Travis

Re: Binboamania Festival, Turkey
travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 2:40 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Can one of you say what they started with? If it was a new one and you don't know which, just say 'a new one'. :)

I think it was Something Anything.Fran said they sang two of Dougie's songs one of which was a starter,and if I'm not mistaken it was Something Anything. Anyways Ben,it was a new one :P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
Thanks a lot. Interesting choice to start. Thought Chinese Blues was a perfect start. Best start to any Travis album.

sebbnemm
sebbnemm Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
Hello everybody.. :) i'm still walking in the air indeed.. :) They wewe awesome! Among the new stuff, there was also Franny's song SONG TO SELF.. I liked it very much.. :)

Also i want to ask you sth, has anyone had the great chance to have their autographs somehow? We couldn't, unfortunately.. :(

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 5:23 PM Quote
sebnem I couldn't either..but looks like merih (champagnesupernova) could! :(( :( is not for merih :P )

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 7:13 PM Quote
Yes yes yes! Everything was just like a dream. :-D
I posted a review (a long one!) on the event page and photos to the tour archive.

Still can't help thinking about last night. Hope they come again!!

Btw, Ben I am sure first tune was Something Anything. Sounded to be a good opener to me actually. The order of the encore is correct too. Just can't remember the order of the rest. Oh and I am sure they played three other new songs in a row.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 7:19 PM Quote
It's a great song, Something Anything for sure. I would have thought Chinese Blues was the perfect start though. Have you heard that? Its brilliant! :) Woo, so exciting! :)

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 7:54 PM Quote
Merih bi daa gelecekleri hakkinda tuyo verdiler miii :D meraktan oldurme adami :P

iremyrla
iremyrla Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 8:32 PM Quote
tabii ki gelicekleeerr!:) böyle bi ilgi beklemiolardiki bence bayaa sasirdilar, tuyoya gerek yok mutlaka gelirler artik:) see you soon da dedi ztn fran reviewde:))

sebbnemm
sebbnemm Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
:) Oh yes.. To be frank, i really envy you Merih.. :) İ've just checked your photos on the tour page, all of'em are great.. :) An of course they will come again..Haven't you heard their promise? - i only mean to imply that from Franny's "see you soon" :D i hope i'm right..

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 10:21 PM Quote
So glad y'all had a great time. I just read CSupernovas loooooooooooong but great review! Cute pictures, too.

Did anyone else from the board get to meet the band besides CSupernova?

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 11:45 PM Quote
Thank you all! It was the night of my life. :-)

I hope they come back again so. Well they told me they want to. And they were really impressed about the audience. So I am keeping my head up and fingers crossed. :-)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 12:09 AM Quote
Hey, you just need to look at this thread to see how popular the gig was. Obviously i don't know but i should think they'll be putting Turkey on the tour list a bit more from now on! :)

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 8:34 AM Quote
I'll definitely see them again,I must do!

Either we all should organize a tour from here to Glasgow,or I'll take care of this myself :P I hope they'll be somewhere in USA when I'll be there next spring.:(

cmr
cmr Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 9:09 AM Quote
Ohh Champers they have to come back

I need to see them again!!
And this time I will meet them! :(
Ohh...

FarFara
FarFara Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 10:12 AM Quote
cmr wrote:
Ohh Champers they have to come back

I need to see them again!!
And this time I will meet them! :(
Ohh...

cmr, me too! actually i had a press card and maybe i could meet them, but i was a lil bit shy:/

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Next All Times UTC Current Time 2:54 PM