Travis

Now the album is completed....
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
when we could have a little taste of it?. :) or if not, the relese date?... maybe? XD

Re: Now the album is completed....
Monica
Monica Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
Yeah, we want to know! :p

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:21 PM Quote
Don't want a taster at all.

But hopefully before the end of this month, we'll have the release date. :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:32 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

I'm with you. I don't want it until I can hold the full thing in my hands and blast the snot out of it at my house. From the way it's being described, computer speakers just aren't worthy, at least for the first listen.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 6:21 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

I'm with you. I don't want it until I can hold the full thing in my hands and blast the snot out of it at my house. From the way it's being described, computer speakers just aren't worthy, at least for the first listen.

Eeeee!!!! :D I'm so giddy!

A release date would be fab.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Lol, well said! I might try to avoid listening to the single to make it a whole new album... if I can! :S :D

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:50 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Lol, well said! I might try to avoid listening to the single to make it a whole new album... if I can! :S :D

I've thought the same but have come to the conclusion that a controlled listen, is better than stumbling across it one day by mistake. :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Whaaat?? LOL! There is no way I'd be able to hold off listening to the single once it's released! That's just insane! :P

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:47 AM Quote
I just want to know the release date too ^^

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 5:15 AM Quote
i just want to have the 6th album, and some concerts announced, and a dvd, or maybe two, and he 7th album studio diaries.. i think that's all XD

heich
heich Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 6:03 AM Quote
Thanks to YouTube I think I had enough of the new songs.

I hope they dont put'em first on MySpace or any other site as they did with TBWNN.

I'll try to wait till they release the album. Im more interested on the album artwork or the release date.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 8:55 AM Quote
hmmm that's really interesting how so many peeps don't want to hear it before it is released (me included) ! I guess most of us are disappointed with rubbish quality heard over crappy computer speakers. Yep let's wait! but not for too long, pleeeeese Fran ! :D

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:06 PM Quote
I'll wait for the release to listen to it ! Can't wait..

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 5:23 PM Quote
galletitabonita wrote:
I just want to know the release date too ^^

Me too

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 6:03 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Whaaat?? LOL! There is no way I'd be able to hold off listening to the single once it's released! That's just insane! :P

That's very true.

However, it's such an albumy album that I don't want to overplay the single or something terrible like that. I still think of the songs which were put on myspace off TBWNN differently, and I think that spoils my enjoyment of said album.
I'll see what happens when it's released, if it's weeks before, then I'll definitely have a listen. :)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:55 AM