Travis

Terre Neuvas Festival
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 4:12 PM Quote
Travis are pleased to announce they will be playing Terre des Neuvas Festival in Britanny this July.

Friday 4th July
Terre des Neuvas Festival,
France.

Tickets are now available from:

http://www.fnac.com/

Re: Terre des Neuvas Festival
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 4:52 PM Quote
4th of July!!!!! These gigs are getting earlier and earlier, which is great news. The sooner they get back together, the sooner we should get the album. Seems like my August hope for the album isn't too optimistic at all. Maybe i need to move my optimistic self into hoping for a July release. :)

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
France... Next: Spain xDD

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
Monica wrote:

Yess!! xD

Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 6:12 PM Quote
Nice to see they're playing in France again :) That's quite far from where I live but I'll try my best to make it there!

cicie
cicie Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 7:50 PM Quote
When can we be pleased to see you playing in Italy guys? We miss you and your great music!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 2:06 AM Quote
July?
Well... i think the next tour would start november

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 12:05 PM Quote
I hope they will come back in france, because i'm not sure at all i'll be able to come on the 4th July... I work !

I miss Travis so much !!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 2:09 PM Quote
YYYEEEESSSSS!!! At last someting in France that's not bloody Paris to stay polite!

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 4:24 PM Quote
Where is this? I can't seem to find it on the Fnac site?

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 4:46 PM Quote
Nevermind! I've found it now - it's not exactly next door to where I live so may have to wait for something else.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 5:06 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Nevermind! I've found it now - it's not exactly next door to where I live so may have to wait for something else.

It's actually not that far from us by train. And not as expensive as I thought it would be. I'm still undecided yet...I'd love to go but I probably won't take the trip on my own. I would if it was a proper gig but a festival...

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 5:16 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
YYYEEEESSSSS!!! At last someting in France that's not bloody Paris to stay polite!

Even if I find it annoying that they mostly play in Paris, I think I would have preferred Paris this time! It's quicker to get there!

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 5:41 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
deebee wrote:

It's actually not that far from us by train. And not as expensive as I thought it would be. I'm still undecided yet...I'd love to go but I probably won't take the trip on my own. I would if it was a proper gig but a festival...

Yeah I know what you mean Lucile (especially after your experience at Gampel last year - sort of makes me want to wait til they tour properly later in the year hopefully. I'm supposed to be leaving for the Uk on the 9th July so it's going to be a busy time too. Did you get your tickets for Montreux?

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
Monica wrote:

Yess!! xD

Oh yeah, next: Barcelona, Spain

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:14 AM