Travis

Re: hi :)
bara
bara Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:27 PM Quote
heya audrey
how are you?
still working with photography?! and went a professional yet? ;)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
audrey wrote:

alright i guess. i spend too much time with online gaming. its filled my travis void. *sniffle*.

just working a lot. bought a new camera. nothing special. same ol same ol. working freelance for a bluegrass magazine. thats about it. im so exciting ahhahaah. :D

that really does sound exciting! your photography is beautiful!!

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
bara wrote:
heya audrey
how are you?

i guess you could say i am somewhat professional. :) not getting paid a lot, but getting paid here and there. one day independente will hire me to take photos of all of the bands on thier label. :P until then. ill just keep on keepin on. ;)

hi bara!

bara
bara Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:36 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
bara wrote:
heya audrey
how are you?

i guess you could say i am somewhat professional. :) not getting paid a lot, but getting paid here and there. one day independente will hire me to take photos of all of the bands on thier label. :P until then. ill just keep on keepin on. ;)

hi bara!

yeah right so! never give up thinking you could take photos for independiente.. but remember: ill do all that europe stuff. you can do all that in america.. ;)
i just got my first money for photos.. yay.. :) i hope ill get a internship soon..

if im in america one day.. we hava go on photo-tour, ye?! ;)

audrey
audrey Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 10:49 PM Quote
bara wrote:
audrey wrote:
bara wrote:
heya audrey
how are you?

hi bara!

yeah right so! never give up thinking you could take photos for independiente.. but remember: ill do all that europe stuff. you can do all that in america.. ;)
i just got my first money for photos.. yay.. :) i hope ill get a internship soon..

if im in america one day.. we hava go on photo-tour, ye?! ;)

i really look forward to meeting you one day. :)

xx

isma
isma Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 3:58 PM Quote
Oh Hello hello Mademoiselle Audrey! :D

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
Hiya Audrey,

Well regardless of your little Travis-break, glad ya keeping ok! You have been busy tho. Checked out your flickr photos, fabby! Tho some of the pics of the drivers are just plain scarey! lol Love the ones you u an bf (I assume) up the mountains! And darn u a sexy mama even in your work gear! haha

I been well busy too, so many kids events and stuff to do at work that I am really starting to peeved. Can't wait for summer and my nieces bambino to pop :) so excited!

Oh and my house is like a fricking hostel these days. We have parents and grandparents staying a diff times, I swear I want my own SPACE!!! ahhhhhhh times like that I go for walks and listen to Sigur Ros, me time! It's like meditation that music!

Gosh I am rambling, anyhow glad to see ya well n happy!

Luv Wendsx

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 2:29 AM