Travis

not so funny, huh?
casella
casella Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 12:59 AM Quote
so i guess my sarcasm is a bit dry or just not funny at all, huh. just trying to get some idea how to navigate the site. shot myself in the foot, i guess. anyway, thank you anne i'll take your advice and post some messages.

Re: not so funny, huh?
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 1:41 AM Quote
casella wrote:
so i guess my sarcasm is a bit dry or just not funny at all, huh. just trying to get some idea how to navigate the site. shot myself in the foot, i guess. anyway, thank you anne i'll take your advice and post some messages.

I thought it was funny...hard to be sarcastic without emoticons (TWT???)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 1:49 AM Quote
There are many here (myself included) who have a dry sense of humor and are pretty sarcastic. So bring it.

Guess since that was your first post people weren't sure how to read it.

To be perfectly honest I first wondered if you were mentally challenged in some way and that is why a grown man had his mom helping him. But then I saw you had a myspace page with music and I figured it was someone playing a joke on you or the oddest marketing ploy ever.

Glad you aren't, er, retarded. I'd felt pretty horrible.

casella
casella Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 2:01 AM Quote

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 2:03 AM Quote
So how did you end up on the Travis messageboard?

casella
casella Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 2:10 AM Quote
been joining bands websites lately to get a chance at concert tickets before ticketmaster and scalpers get them. travis is in my top ten. heard they were touring and i have not seen them yet. had a chance ages ago but missed them.

casella
casella Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 2:13 AM Quote
by the way thanks for the love.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 2:17 AM Quote
Ah, the old 'I WAS JOKING GUYZ LOL!' chestnut. In all seriousness though, the best way to slip into the groove of things here is just to get involved, we're a pretty inclusive bunch, if you're around and posting, it won't be long before you'll feel part of it. Promise.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 2:27 AM Quote
casella wrote:
been joining bands websites lately to get a chance at concert tickets before ticketmaster

Does Travis typically do this? Though they did something for the club tour in Feb., I don't remember anything from last years' tour.

Esteban, what were your favorite songs that you heard from the new album? Is J Smith as insane as Fran makes it sound?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 2:56 AM Quote
lol...it was kinda funny!
you definitely made a bunch of ppl wonder about you! ;)

welcome to travisland!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 3:12 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Ah, the old 'I WAS JOKING GUYZ LOL!' chestnut.

That made me laugh out loud, Mr. Esteban!

Welcome to the board! You'll love it here. :)

Aída
Aída Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 11:23 AM Quote

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 2:06 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
casella wrote:
been joining bands websites lately to get a chance at concert tickets before ticketmaster

Does Travis typically do this? Though they did something for the club tour in Feb., I don't remember anything from last years' tour.

Esteban, what were your favorite songs that you heard from the new album? Is J Smith as insane as Fran makes it sound?

I liked Song To Self the most, I think.

varz
varz Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 2:48 PM Quote
hello :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 5:51 PM Quote
casella wrote:

All wasn't lost. We managed to amuse ourselves for 5 pages pretending to be our mothers. Welcome to the board. And your mother, too.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:47 PM