Travis

Fav Travis Album??
Guitarist
Guitarist Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 10:13 PM Quote
whats ure favourite travis album and why?

Re: Fav Travis Album??
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 10:18 PM Quote
today its the 12 memories, it changes depending on my mood and at the moment things are shit for me, so a dark album is doing me good. second choice is good feeling

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 10:22 PM Quote
I say 12 Memories as I am in the crowd that sings on the end of Peace The Fuck Out =P

But musically, I think my fave is... The Man Who. Even tho I wish it wasn't as it is their biggest album... But hey.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 10:27 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I say 12 Memories as I am in the crowd that sings on the end of Peace The Fuck Out =P

But musically, I think my fave is... The Man Who. Even tho I wish it wasn't as it is their biggest album... But hey.

on the Alexandra palace DVD dec 2003

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 10:28 PM Quote
ermmm good feeling tooday haha because i love u16girls atm haha and more than us = )

mayfly
mayfly Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 10:45 PM Quote
The Invisible Band.
Always, never changed.

DAMO
DAMO Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 10:48 PM Quote
i cant choose,whatever the boys record its all class

feri
feri Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:13 PM Quote
I like The Man Who and 12 Memories.

The Man Who just has this mellow feel to it, I've never listened to an album from start to finish that gives me the feeling that 'The Man Who' does. So calming and beautiful!

I love 12 Memories as well in terms of lyrical content and everything. It's a different feel but so catchy and I love how they got a bit 'political' when it wasn't popular to be 'political'...today it's just trendy to make your music political, but Travis did it when no one was doing it!

cosmicwonder
cosmicwonder Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:48 PM Quote
probably The Man Who ... cos I listened to it first. My second favourite is the invisible band cos it got me through a long summer at home in 2001, did a bit of changing that summer, few growing pains and all ...

hmm, think my least favourite is ... 12 Memories, got some cracking songs on it but its the album i'm least likely to pick up. however i love it too cos it reminds me on some of the harsh weather up here and long journeys through it, the musics just soooo apt.

Vince
Vince Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 12:05 AM Quote
Good Feeling :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 12:08 AM Quote
I would have to say "The Man Who" is my favorite. It's just perfection. A mellow, beautiful rock album from start to finish!! My second favorite has really become "The Boy With No Name." There are just so many amazing songs that are great to sing along to and I think this is Fran's best vocal performance! "12 Memories" would be third because its dark and good to play when your pissed off at the world.

:P It's so hard to choose though because I also LOVE "The Invisible Band" ... "Side" is one of my all-time favorite songs and I love "Sing," "Flowers..," "Pipe Dreams" ...the list goes on...but as a whole album I tend to skip through a few songs on "The Invisible Band" and "Good Feeling" more that the others. But they're all AMAZING!

TALIA
TALIA Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 12:34 AM Quote
The Man Who is my fav :)

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 2:03 AM Quote

¡¡¡ The man who!!!

:-)

kevinnn
kevinnn Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 2:10 AM Quote
the man who, no...good feeling. no! the man who! but good feeling!! etc etc

killer queen
killer queen Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 2:56 AM Quote
All of them!! but the one I most listen is "The Man Who" ... and it was the last i got.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:31 AM