Travis

Re: NHL Playoffs begin tonight
minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Tue 13 May, 2008 3:29 PM Quote
It was ugly. I think they gave all they could in the first and second rounds...had nothing left in the tank against Detroit. I will have to concede...:(

I think a Detroit/Penguins Stanley Cup Final will be a very good matchup!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 13 May, 2008 5:14 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! Great game by the Wings (again)!!!!!! :D That's 9 in a row! Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk are insane!!! They're so fun to watch!!!! Bring on the Pens! Oh wait, we still have to win one more against Dallas. Sorry Sandy and Mary. :(

Kristy, I’m with ya 100 percent on the hockey players as husbands thing, LOL! Seriously…nothing is hotter than a hockey player or musician. :O) I will hardly ever say anything remotely good about another team cuz I’m such a crazy, die-hard Wings fan, but I have to admit Jason Spezza is HOT. Henrik Zetterberg is in total scrubby, playoff mode right now, but he cleans up REAL well…when he’s clean shaven, has short hair and puts his teeth in (LMAO) …he’s a total hunk.

I love that the term "puts his teeth in" has to be used.
Sometimes I enjoy a good playoff beard though, i must say, lol. Spezza last season, with his pathetic beard, bright blue eyes and this black hat he wore all the time...delighful! And Mike Fisher has the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen (besides our Travis boys of course) and Taylor Pyatt of the Canucks is GORGEOUS. Oh and Jaret Stoll, Scotti Upshall, etc etc etc.
And Nikki, for you, from Canada:
http://www.tsn.ca/other_sports/story/?id=237621&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_main

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 13 May, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
Yeah, it's been ugly for the Stars! But, we have 1 game left...who knows what can happen?? Really trying to be positive here!

Oh well...I'm happy and surprised that my Stars made it this far, it's been a while!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 13 May, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! Great game by the Wings (again)!!!!!! :D That's 9 in a row! Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk are insane!!! They're so fun to watch!!!! Bring on the Pens! Oh wait, we still have to win one more against Dallas. Sorry Sandy and Mary. :(

Kristy, I’m with ya 100 percent on the hockey players as husbands thing, LOL! Seriously…nothing is hotter than a hockey player or musician. :O) I will hardly ever say anything remotely good about another team cuz I’m such a crazy, die-hard Wings fan, but I have to admit Jason Spezza is HOT. Henrik Zetterberg is in total scrubby, playoff mode right now, but he cleans up REAL well…when he’s clean shaven, has short hair and puts his teeth in (LMAO) …he’s a total hunk.

Sometimes I enjoy a good playoff beard though, i must say, lol. Spezza last season, with his pathetic beard, bright blue eyes and this black hat he wore all the time...delighful! And Mike Fisher has the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen (besides our Travis boys of course) and Taylor Pyatt of the Canucks is GORGEOUS. Oh and Jaret Stoll, Scotti Upshall, etc etc etc.

Ahhh...my Steve. Isn't he just glorious? :D I have a new computer wallpaper now. Thanks!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 13 May, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Ahhh...my Steve. Isn't he just glorious? :D I have a new computer wallpaper now. Thanks!

He is pretty glorious, lol.
He was inducted into the Ottawa Sports Hall of Fame this past winter, as well.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 13 May, 2008 8:12 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Michigan Hall of Fame recently as well. :) I wonder how long before he's in the Hockey Hall of Fame?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 13 May, 2008 9:03 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Michigan Hall of Fame recently as well. :) I wonder how long before he's in the Hockey Hall of Fame?

I think he has 2 more years before he is eligible. So..2 years!
Nothing will top this years induction class though. Oh Mark Messier, how I love you. I wanted to go to the ceremony to see him, and then found out it is something like $750 and you arent even guarenteed a seat in the same room, you are just allowed in the building! So, instead i spent $20 on tickets to the Legends game where they got their Hall jackets and played the day before the ceremony.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 2:25 AM Quote
Two words:

BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed off right now I'm shaking. WTF was that no goal?!?!!?!?!? In the fucking crease MY ASS.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 2:37 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Two words:

BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pissed off right now I'm shaking. WTF was that no goal?!?!!?!?!? In the fucking crease MY ASS.

It's really unhealthy the way you hold your emotions in. You have to learn to vent.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 2:40 AM Quote
The refs have completely ruined this game. What a joke.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 2:43 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Are they favoring Dallas? I can't see the game.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 3:44 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Are they favoring Dallas? I can't see the game.

Pssshh...it was the most one sided piece of crap game I've ever seen. They had so many fluke calls go there way. And Red Wings fan or not...no one can tell me that wasn't a good goal. AHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG! Back to Detroit to kick some serious Dallas ass.

I hope Philly wins tomorrow.

*sigh* ...Kayte, what if game 5 is on Friday? :( Let me check the paper...

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 3:47 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Pssshh...it was the most one sided piece of crap game I've ever seen. They had so many fluke calls go there way. And Red Wings fan or not...no one can tell me that wasn't a good goal. AHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG! Back to Detroit to kick some serious Dallas ass.

I don't think any of us would disagree...It really should have been a goal. Sometimes you get calls for you, and sometimes, they're against! Stars were lucky there.

Game 5 is on Sat. afternoon game, i think.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 3:53 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I don't think any of us would disagree...It really should have been a goal. Sometimes you get calls for you, and sometimes, they're against! Stars were lucky there.

Game 5 is on Sat. afternoon game, i think.

Hey Sandy. Your Stars are going to give me a heart attack. Yeah, I just heard that the game is Saturday. Thank goodness! Kayte and I are having a mini boardie convention...meaning the two of us, lol, on Friday night. :) yey.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 3:57 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Hey Sandy. Your Stars are going to give me a heart attack. Yeah, I just heard that the game is Saturday. Thank goodness! Kayte and I are having a mini boardie convention...meaning the two of us, lol, on Friday night. :) yey.

lol...That was one game though! Your Red Wings have almost given me and Mary heart attacks for 3 games in a row! Well, y'all have fun!

Pages Previous 1...22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:17 AM