Travis

Re: NHL Playoffs begin tonight
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 10:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I just got home from shopping and ran to the TV to find them all shaking hands. No score posted. Since they were in Nashville and all the Nashville fans were cheering, I was thinking they won...but nooooo, the Wings shut 'em out! And I've got two loads of fresh laundry. Ahhhhh.

They wouldnt have been shaking hands if Nashville won, bc the series wouldnt have been over...But, i understand your rushed flustered-ness.
Congrats Wings! OMG to the first goal!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 12:35 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I just got home from shopping and ran to the TV to find them all shaking hands. No score posted. Since they were in Nashville and all the Nashville fans were cheering, I was thinking they won...but nooooo, the Wings shut 'em out! And I've got two loads of fresh laundry. Ahhhhh.

They wouldnt have been shaking hands if Nashville won, bc the series wouldnt have been over...But, i understand your rushed flustered-ness.
Congrats Wings! OMG to the first goal!

Woohoo!!! Thank GOD! Ozzie is the MaZn! That first goal really changed things, too! Nicklas Lindstrom is amazing. Hands down best defenseman in the league. He did the exact same thing in 2002 when we beat Vancouver...center ice slap shot baby!

Ok, you guys have to watch this interview from Swedish TV! I have no clue what Nick is saying, but it sounds nice (damn he is so handsome)...Oh! and check out the Scottish Red Wing fans in the kilts at the end! I could totally picture Moray doing that. Hahahaa! >.<

No offense to ya Darran, but the way I'm looking at it, I'd rather have the Sharks advance over the Flames so that we play the Avs and not the Flames. Actually, I guess it's a compliment to the Flames in a way...sorta, lol.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 1:21 AM Quote
nikki wanting the sharks to advance ? watch the game from a tye dye blanket, it still 4-20 in detroit or something ?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 2:08 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
nikki wanting the sharks to advance ? watch the game from a tye dye blanket, it still 4-20 in detroit or something ?

LOL! Shush! I have my reasons! See...if the Sharks advance, they'll play the winner of the Stars/Ducks series and the Wings will automatically get paired up with the Avs. This is a match up I'd much rather have than if the Flames beat the Sharks. If that happens, we'll play the Flames. I think the Avs are easier to beat then the Flames are, basically. :) But I supposed it doesn't really matter cuz we'll kick ass either way!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 4:29 AM Quote
Woot Calgary!
Byebye Ducks! see ya Pronger! I dont even like the Stars, but seeing the Ducks go in the first round softens the blow of the Sens being out just a little.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 4:33 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Woot Calgary!
Byebye Ducks! see ya Pronger! I dont even like the Stars, but seeing the Ducks go in the first round softens the blow of the Sens being out just a little.

Totally! Peace out Duckies! ;)

I'm off to bed. Night Kristy!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:21 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Woot Calgary!

Totally! Peace out Duckies! ;)

I'm off to bed. Night Kristy!

Nite Nikki!

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:40 AM Quote
Sssssssh there Nikki, The Flames are going the whole way.

:-D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 1:40 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Sssssssh there Nikki, The Flames are going the whole way.

:-D

:P

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 2:27 PM Quote
Woohoo! The Stars eliminated the Ducks! They really turned it up in the 3rd period. They'll play either the Avs or Sharks in the 2nd round. I'd prefer the Avs since they knocked out the Wild.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 2:45 PM Quote
LA is knocked out , awesome

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 2:55 PM Quote
Eh? Are you talking about The Ducks?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 4:15 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
Woohoo! The Stars eliminated the Ducks! They really turned it up in the 3rd period. They'll play either the Avs or Sharks in the 2nd round. I'd prefer the Avs since they knocked out the Wild.

woohoo! i'm so glad the Stars won!! i hate Pronger, and i'm so glad the Ducks are out!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:41 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

UH...LA didn't make the playoffs, Ricardo. :P

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

UH...LA didn't make the playoffs, Ricardo. :P

ok , orange county then ?

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:00 AM