Travis

Re: Update on Shellfish Jean
moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 2:19 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
... and in the fact that she LOVES waking her owner up at 3 in the morning when there is revision to be done... Snippet on the other hand/claw is a sweetie. She loves to come out and walk on my hands and generally keeps quiet when I am trying to sleep. They eat practically anything as long as it's not processed although I mainly feed them on special pellets. Shellfish's favourite food is honey and Snippet's favourite is mango which she likes to pull apart and eat like spagetti.

they wake you up??? i would think they would be rather quiet! my cat inigo montoya loves to cuddle up to me and starts to claw at my face until i finally get up and get ready for class. i swear he knows me like a book already.
and you give your crabs honey?!?! i thought crabs and other crustaceans (spelling?) were like bottom-feeders and stuff. i could see the fruit, but honey?!?! then again, my chocolate lab loves tootsie roll pops. and bananas. and everything that stands still long enough.

Yeah they wake me up lol. They make a weird screechy noise sort of cross between a frog and a cricket. That and they try to dig through the glass of their tank resulting in a noise like fingernails down a blackboard *shudder*. These are Land hermit crabs that are very good climbers so in the wild they would eat practically anything they could get, including honey (Shellfish is an addict lol). Aww what's your chocolate Lab called? They are gorgeous!!

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 2:28 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
... and in the fact that she LOVES waking her owner up at 3 in the morning when there is revision to be done... Snippet on the other hand/claw is a sweetie. She loves to come out and walk on my hands and generally keeps quiet when I am trying to sleep. They eat practically anything as long as it's not processed although I mainly feed them on special pellets. Shellfish's favourite food is honey and Snippet's favourite is mango which she likes to pull apart and eat like spagetti.

they wake you up??? i would think they would be rather quiet! my cat inigo montoya loves to cuddle up to me and starts to claw at my face until i finally get up and get ready for class. i swear he knows me like a book already.
and you give your crabs honey?!?! i thought crabs and other crustaceans (spelling?) were like bottom-feeders and stuff. i could see the fruit, but honey?!?! then again, my chocolate lab loves tootsie roll pops. and bananas. and everything that stands still long enough.

Yeah they wake me up lol. They make a weird screechy noise sort of cross between a frog and a cricket. That and they try to dig through the glass of their tank resulting in a noise like fingernails down a blackboard *shudder*. These are Land hermit crabs that are very good climbers so in the wild they would eat practically anything they could get, including honey (Shellfish is an addict lol). Aww what's your chocolate Lab called? They are gorgeous!!

that is so weird lol.
my chocolate lab is name sawyer brown. i have a showing irish setter named tucker mcduff, a hunting irish setter named oliver caegan rathbone IV, and a jack russell terrier named wishbone. we also have a cat named millie, a black cat named inigo montoya, and a kitten named rolex mcclarin. aaaaand we have a ball python named seymour.

yeah, my house is a zoo lol.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 3:23 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
wendongotta wrote:

that is so weird lol.
my chocolate lab is name sawyer brown. i have a showing irish setter named tucker mcduff, a hunting irish setter named oliver caegan rathbone IV, and a jack russell terrier named wishbone. we also have a cat named millie, a black cat named inigo montoya, and a kitten named rolex mcclarin. aaaaand we have a ball python named seymour.

yeah, my house is a zoo lol.

Wow that is a lot of pets ^^ My sister has 3 Pythons and 2 Boas (or the other way round lol) I love snakes, when I was at one of my cadet meetings there was a guy who brought loads of exotic pets in to show us and everyone except for me legged it to the other side of the room. Mad people lol

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 4:00 PM Quote
Still as amusing as ever. Lovely new shell too.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 5:18 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:

Thanks ^^ I intend to paint 'Aaaaahhhhhh' on it when I find some hermit crab proof paint ;-P

Aletways
Aletways Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:

Thanks ^^ I intend to paint 'Aaaaahhhhhh' on it when I find some hermit crab proof paint ;-P

That would be the coolest thing ever!!

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Wed 09 Apr, 2008 5:00 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:

oh man do it!!! that would be soooo cool!

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 09 Apr, 2008 5:29 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
Soulslug wrote:

Haha I've been planning it for months :-D I think my local pet shop sells kits to paint shells so when I've finally got a break in my revision I'll have to grab one lol. I might find another white shell and make an 'Art, Music, Jaffa cakes' shell too. Might modify it to say 'Art, Music, Honey' as she is addicted lol

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Wed 09 Apr, 2008 7:53 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
Soulslug wrote:

Haha I've been planning it for months :-D I think my local pet shop sells kits to paint shells so when I've finally got a break in my revision I'll have to grab one lol. I might find another white shell and make an 'Art, Music, Jaffa cakes' shell too. Might modify it to say 'Art, Music, Honey' as she is addicted lol

do the honey one. it is personalized!!! mine would be art, music, sleep. or johnny depp lol!

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 09 Apr, 2008 9:41 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
wendongotta wrote:
Soulslug wrote:

do the honey one. it is personalized!!! mine would be art, music, sleep. or johnny depp lol!

Sleep and Johnny Depp are both cool :-D Mine would be Art, Music, Lord of the rings lol

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:09 AM