Travis

Re: What a Day
ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 3:27 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Oh no I wasn't betting, was wondering if anyone else wanted to. Haha. You'll be fine.

The choking incident wasn't that bad, I can't even remember if it was a sweet. I said that for the drama! :) I'm off to bed, need sleep! AdiĆ³s.

Haha, well goodnight then Ben. I think I'm going to head out too.

TK23
TK23 Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 12:19 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
TK23 wrote:
Ahhh, that does sound scary! Very 'Final Destination'... eek!

Let's hope not. I'm too young to be slated for death. What ever happens at the end of that movie anyway? I don't think I've seen it the whole way through

Haha! I don't think I've ever seen the end of it either, lol! It's quite a silly movie.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 4:09 AM Quote
Ok, time to lock myself in a bubble- I almost got into two more car accidents today (neither of which were my fault, yet again) and came within a foot of getting hit by a foul ball at my brother's baseball game. Oh, and my mom handed me the camera to change the settings- the second i touch it, the battery dies. This is not cool.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 4:15 AM Quote
Ohh Ashley! I hope the day's over soon for you and you get a fresh start tomorrow!
What a nightmare! Do people know how to drive where you live?

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 4:22 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Ohh Ashley! I hope the day's over soon for you and you get a fresh start tomorrow!
What a nightmare! Do people know how to drive where you live?

I don't think they do! But I'm getting really concerned- the last two days have not been very enjoyable. I think I'll end up staying home all weekend- it should be safer here, as long as I can avoid choking when i eat, I should be ok...

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 4:22 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
Ok, time to lock myself in a bubble- I almost got into two more car accidents today (neither of which were my fault, yet again) and came within a foot of getting hit by a foul ball at my brother's baseball game. Oh, and my mom handed me the camera to change the settings- the second i touch it, the battery dies. This is not cool.

Ashley!! what is going on?? goodness! I hope you have a better weekend!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 4:30 AM Quote
I have a theory: the potential harm today was not as bad as the potential harm yesterday, so I think the curse was wearing off. And then when the camera died, I think that must have put an end to it, since nothing bad has happened since. So, if I make it out of tomorrow unscathed, i think I'll be alright. Thoughts?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 4:36 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
I have a theory: the potential harm today was not as bad as the potential harm yesterday, so I think the curse was wearing off. And then when the camera died, I think that must have put an end to it, since nothing bad has happened since. So, if I make it out of tomorrow unscathed, i think I'll be alright. Thoughts?

I think it's a very good way of seeing it. So tomorrow's the day!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 4:46 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I think it's a very good way of seeing it. So tomorrow's the day!

Yes, indeed! I think I should head off to bed, see if I can't convince tomorrow to arrive sooner...

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 05 Apr, 2008 9:04 AM Quote
omgosh, i hate to say this, but GOOD LUCK!!!! stay safe..

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:56 PM