Travis

What a Day
ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:36 AM Quote
I was driving home today, going about 55 mph, when a tree fell in the middle of the road, forcing me to swerve to avoid it. Shortly thereafter, some idiot made a left turn in front of me, forcing me to slam on my breaks to avoid him, and just now I choked on my bowl of fruit loops. Down the wrong tube. Am still coughing, but at least I'm breathing again. I can't take any more of these incidents today...

Re: What a Day
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:37 AM Quote
wow! you've got 6 more lives left!

Glad you're okay after all of that though!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:39 AM Quote
It's rather frightening that I used up a third of my lives in one day. At this rate I'm not going to last much longer...

TK23
TK23 Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:43 AM Quote
Weeeird. What caused the tree to fall?

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:45 AM Quote
TK23 wrote:
Weeeird. What caused the tree to fall?

No idea, but later today I noticed it took a fence down with it. It was really scary though, watching it fall into the road. Seemed like slow motion.

TK23
TK23 Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:48 AM Quote
Ahhh, that does sound scary! Very 'Final Destination'... eek!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:53 AM Quote
I give you until June... Any bets on June?...

Only joking, you'll be fine. :)

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:54 AM Quote
TK23 wrote:

Let's hope not. I'm too young to be slated for death. What ever happens at the end of that movie anyway? I don't think I've seen it the whole way through

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:55 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

oh, not funny! I'll take that bet!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:56 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
TK23 wrote:

Let's hope not. I'm too young to be slated for death. What ever happens at the end of that movie anyway? I don't think I've seen it the whole way through

nah! you don't need to be watching or talking about a movie like that now!! you should think about a happy movie!

but, I agree...you'll be fine!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:58 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
TK23 wrote:

They all die don't they? I hate that film. Only because I didn't like all the deaths. Not my thing at all. I don't know why I then decided to watch the second one which 'upset' me even more. I know pathetic, but I really don't like that sort of thing.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 2:59 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
TK23 wrote:

nah! you don't need to be watching or talking about a movie like that now!! you should think about a happy movie!

but, I agree...you'll be fine!

I'm actually watching the end of You've Got Mail right now. It's cheering me up pretty well :) Such a good ending! I think I'll put in Shop Around the Corner now...

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 3:02 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Then you'll lose out because you'll survive... it'll be July. You might even get to August! hehe

I had a near death experience once too. Choked on a sweet whilst watching Mr Bean. lol

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 3:13 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Then you'll lose out because you'll survive... it'll be July. You might even get to August! hehe

I had a near death experience once too. Choked on a sweet whilst watching Mr Bean. lol

Oh, see, I'll be betting against you, so I'll win :) It wouldn't be very smart to bet on my own death. Of course, it might not be wise to bet in either direction... yeah, never mind. I don't feel like gambling on my life anymore...

Glad to hear you survived the choking incident! The experience is really not fun at all. Was the sweet a jelly bean by any chance?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 04 Apr, 2008 3:25 AM Quote
Oh no I wasn't betting, was wondering if anyone else wanted to. Haha. You'll be fine.

The choking incident wasn't that bad, I can't even remember if it was a sweet. I said that for the drama! :) I'm off to bed, need sleep! AdiĆ³s.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:41 PM