Travis

Re: best Travis songs for making love ;)
heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 7:24 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
cumming around

LOL

(this topic is so funny/weird, c'mon girl! haha)

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 2:44 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
monkey wrote:
cumming around

now that's funny! lol

hahah xD!!!

damon
damon Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
uahhaaa !! such a nice topic, i did once had sex with travis songs, i play random my ipod all the travis songs, and i was tryin' to keep on beat with music,,, i was strange,,, sometimes slow and other (when a good feeling was playin') was a bit more rough !! hahaha !!

but i would say 'the good feeling record', actually is hard to pick song from song in the "meanwhile", hahaha !

nice topic

bara
bara Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
nice theme ^^

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 06 May, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
damon wrote:
uahhaaa !! such a nice topic, i did once had sex with travis songs, i play random my ipod all the travis songs, and i was tryin' to keep on beat with music,,, i was strange,,, sometimes slow and other (when a good feeling was playin') was a bit more rough !! hahaha !!

but i would say 'the good feeling record', actually is hard to pick song from song in the "meanwhile", hahaha !

nice topic

So you had sex while listening to your ipod or were you sexing yourself up??? :-/

damon
damon Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 3:48 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
damon wrote:

nice topic

So you had sex while listening to your ipod or were you sexing yourself up??? :-/

hahahaha !!! actually i was having sex with someone, not just sexin' up ! hahaha,, anyway thanks for asking,,, you really made me laugh !

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
this thread is reaaaaaaaally making me blush!!!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 1:15 PM