Travis

Re: For Fran
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 16 Mar, 2008 10:06 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
But, was a nice detail from Fran. I like his Serbian n_n`

A nice detail?! It was a bit more than that, like a huge paragraph written in a completely foreign language!

jotzet
jotzet Posted Mon 17 Mar, 2008 1:44 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Czesc Jotzet!

Welcome to Travisland! :) I wasn't born in Poland, but my family is from Poland and I speak and understand it fairly well. I was there for a month not too long ago and I loved it sooo much. Can't wait to go back someday. What city are you from?

Czesc! ;)
Yes, Poland is very nice for me and I won't leave my country :) As I saw in your profile, you live in US, don't you? Well, I'm from Gliwice (Upper Silesia). Have you ever been there?

Sorry other people, it might not be very interesting, so Nikki could you answer me by private message? :)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 17 Mar, 2008 8:38 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
But, was a nice detail from Fran. I like his Serbian n_n`

A nice detail?! It was a bit more than that, like a huge paragraph written in a completely foreign language!

Pwned xD

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Mon 17 Mar, 2008 10:24 PM Quote
hahah, i'm smiling from ear to ear over this thread :D!! absolutely indirectly making my day, too :] *inserts some serbian words here*

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 18 Mar, 2008 12:33 AM Quote
jotzet wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Czesc Jotzet!

Welcome to Travisland! :) I wasn't born in Poland, but my family is from Poland and I speak and understand it fairly well. I was there for a month not too long ago and I loved it sooo much. Can't wait to go back someday. What city are you from?

Czesc! ;)
Yes, Poland is very nice for me and I won't leave my country :) As I saw in your profile, you live in US, don't you? Well, I'm from Gliwice (Upper Silesia). Have you ever been there?

Sorry other people, it might not be very interesting, so Nikki could you answer me by private message? :)

Sure thing!

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Tue 18 Mar, 2008 2:34 PM Quote
Good Stuff Fran!
Lovely as usual! You wee star!

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Wed 19 Mar, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
milos wrote:
He is the coolest guy EVER! I’m sure no other band is so nice to their fans. I have no words to express how happy I am! I feel like a 4-year old boy! :)

just don't get the girly giggles lol. fran is awesome. so are the rest of the guys. it is great to have a band that actually talks to their fans. all hail franny and the boys!!!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 1:28 PM