Travis

random pet thread
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 4:09 AM Quote
umm...i think my cat has anger issues or something?? hahaha i swear ever since i got him neutered that mofo has way more energy and has started biting me whenever he's just chillin' on my lap!

this feline wouldn't get out the way if you almost stepped on him and now he's running around the kitchen chasing some stuffed mouse we got him.

haha...moving on.

Re: random pet thread
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 5:34 AM Quote
Haha, poor thing. He needs to let off steam :oP

Moray
Moray Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 8:31 AM Quote
My fish, Lenny, died at the weekend. i gave him a full naval burial at sea (In the toilet), wrapped in the flag of his country (toilet roll), and saluted to him as he went. Poor little orange blighter.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 8:48 AM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
My fish, Lenny, died at the weekend. i gave him a full naval burial at sea (In the toilet), wrapped in the flag of his country (toilet roll), and saluted to him as he went. For little orange blighter.

RIP Lenny. What's the name of his country? Toilet, just like the sea?

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:34 PM Quote
My pet Hermit crab, Shellfish Jean is determined to keep me awake at night by attemping to burrow out of her tank. Selfish Shellfish

missmoo
missmoo Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 1:02 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
My pet Hermit crab, Shellfish Jean is determined to keep me awake at night by attemping to burrow out of her tank. Selfish Shellfish

How is Shellfish Jean? still screaching?

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 1:50 PM Quote
missmoo wrote:
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:

How is Shellfish Jean? still screaching?

She's fine- Still screeching... Only at 3 in the morning though, much to my annoyance lol. Being woken up at 3 by a hermit crab when you have coursework to do the next day is not fun when you're 15 ;-)

She's had a change of shell recently- I will have to get another picture of her... I have thought about making a shell with "Aaaaahhhhh" written on it, but don't know whether she'd like it or not.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 1:53 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
umm...i think my cat has anger issues or something?? hahaha i swear ever since i got him neutered that mofo has way more energy and has started biting me whenever he's just chillin' on my lap!

this feline wouldn't get out the way if you almost stepped on him and now he's running around the kitchen chasing some stuffed mouse we got him.

haha...moving on.

my cat went the other way, after he was neutered he turned into a right lazy son of a mog! lol

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 1:55 PM Quote
My cat's a psycho as well, don't worry about it. :-)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 2:15 PM Quote

All Cats are Psycho!!!

It comes with the terrority, the feckers are still wild animals, they will never be as domesticated as say... dogs. Most cats I know have several "owners" and tend to get fed and sleep in around three or four of the local houses in the area.

As Eddie Izzard says, "You buy them food, they eat it, then they fuck off", "That's the deal".

that said you gotta love the feckers they are funny as fuck at times, especially when it comes to Laser Pens and Smartie Tubes and Mirrors

Dubz

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 4:31 PM Quote
yah i'm more of a dog person but this cat won me over!

rip Lenny...we hardly knew ye

shellfish jean << love ittt!

luna_loves_frogs
luna_loves_frogs Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 4:37 PM Quote
None of these are as mad as my budgie (Belle) shes like in love with her swing or something she cuddles it! Strange creature!

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 4:41 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

All Cats are Psycho!!!

It comes with the terrority, the feckers are still wild animals, they will never be as domesticated as say... dogs. Most cats I know have several "owners" and tend to get fed and sleep in around three or four of the local houses in the area.

As Eddie Izzard says, "You buy them food, they eat it, then they fuck off", "That's the deal".

that said you gotta love the feckers they are funny as fuck at times, especially when it comes to Laser Pens and Smartie Tubes and Mirrors

Dubz

Cats rule, i'm gonna get a kitten when I move can't wait.

I love Eddie Izzard's Pavlov's Cat routine.

Day 5, cat rang bell, I ate food.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
yah i'm more of a dog person but this cat won me over!

rip Lenny...we hardly knew ye

shellfish jean << love ittt!

Lol The name came to me whilst I was playing Travis Supermarket Racing hahaha

Quote:
None of these are as mad as my budgie (Belle) shes like in love with her swing or something she cuddles it! Strange creature!

Wooo Becca!! Welcome to my permanent home of Travisland :) Belle is a sweetie! Merry and Pippin are nutters...

P.S. Dogs have owners, Cats Have Staff...

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 5:04 PM Quote
My cats use crack on a daily basis, there really is no other explanation for their behavior. But I love them so.

Buster: Neurotic but so udderly charming. He basically never stops meowing at me. Frankly sometimes his tone is almost abusive. Blames me for the weather. If he can't go outside he punishes me by pooping on the floor right outside the litter box. Always up for snuggling with me. Views my husband as an intruder in our relationship.

Oliver: Obsessed with opening the laundry room door. Just pulls it open and runs, doesn't go in. The problem is that door is directly in front of the front door so almost every day I unlock the front door and crash it into the laundry room one.

Hailey: Views new rolls of toilet paper as a chew toy. Obsessed with this magnet that we got at the zoo. It's basically a teeny stuffed lion that is a magnet. That poor thing has had his eyes and nose torn off and I find him in various rooms around the house. I enjoy putting it higher up- where she could still get him but she'll have to really try.

But they are all very affectionate and so patient with the kids "hugs" (more like strangulation/suffocation).

I have no association with this kitten but it is just too cute.
http://www.stuffonmycat.com/media/3/20080220-Kitten5.gif

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:43 PM