Travis

FAO Mr Payne: Recording Session Diary?
Alisha
Alisha Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 1:13 AM Quote
Hello Mr Payne, sorry to be so stubburn to come up at you after just a week or so I am around but, since during this week I did (a few of) my homeworks, I saw you used to post regular blogs here on the website during previous recording sessions, so I was wondering why there's no dirary this time around.
Any chance of updates about it anyway?

*Alisha*

Re: FAO Mr Payne: Recording Session Diary?
flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 12:02 PM Quote
Think they start recording sometime in this coming week, so there maybe updates after that!
Here's hoping anyway!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 12:30 PM Quote
YAY! XD

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
Yeah, lets hope the guys give us a few updates when the recording starts.

Florencia
Florencia Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 11:32 PM Quote
flower_in_the_window wrote:
Think they start recording sometime in this coming week, so there maybe updates after that!
Here's hoping anyway!

so soon?
Dougie isn't gonna wait until his wife gives birth to the new-born?

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 11:38 PM Quote
I read that they record the album for two weeks from tomorrow. It is not known where it is being recorded.

A recording session diary/blog would be great with keeping us updated as to how it is going, and their ideas and thinking behind the album itself would make very interesting reading.

ps - Fran promised in his blog, HERE

"So. I will try and keep you abreast of the developments as they happen." - Fran

I hope he does.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 18 Feb, 2008 2:11 AM Quote
He said as they were about to leave the stage in Nottingham "we're in the studio next week to record the new album".

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Mon 18 Feb, 2008 2:32 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
He said as they were about to leave the stage in Nottingham "we're in the studio next week to record the new album".

You beat me to it!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 18 Feb, 2008 2:42 PM Quote
flower_in_the_window wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

You beat me to it!!

Because i'm better than you! No, no. I'm only joking! :) You were there too? It was a great gig. I've seen Travis 3 times and it was my favourite Travis gig ever. No. My favourite gig ever. I've only been to 7 but still, amazing concert. Fran was on top form with the joking wasn't he?! Haha. Great night out. Can't wait to see them again. I need to make up for how many years i went without seeing them.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Mon 18 Feb, 2008 4:07 PM Quote
Didn't Fran say they were going into RAK studios again? In the interview from new years eve in Aberdeen.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:48 PM