Travis

The Pale Fountains
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 03 Feb, 2008 11:23 PM Quote
Just come back from seeing them. I only know a few of their songs, but they absolutely blew me away, I feel so speechless and inspired!! They are so sincere and sing fucking beautiful songs, you wouldn't think it just by lookin at them!!

I'm dying to see Shack now tho! Absolutely love Shack.

I've never been so amazed in my life, I tells ya. Thank god for Mick Head!

Re: The Pale Fountains
Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Just come back from seeing them. I only know a few of their songs, but they absolutely blew me away, I feel so speechless and inspired!! They are so sincere and sing fucking beautiful songs, you wouldn't think it just by lookin at them!!

I'm dying to see Shack now tho! Absolutely love Shack.

I've never been so amazed in my life, I tells ya. Thank god for Mick Head!

Went to the Liverpool show on Saturday. They never let you down the Head brothers.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 5:58 PM Quote
I had a feelin you might be the only person to reply to this!
They were saying that you couldn't hear a pin drop in Liverpool when they played, was it amazing?? Coz the London crowd were a bit tame... Still an inspiring show mind, and they seemed to really enjoy themselves, makes me heart and soul melt =)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 6:04 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
They were saying that you couldn't hear a pin drop in Liverpool when they played, was it amazing?? Coz the London crowd were a bit tame... Still an inspiring show mind, and they seemed to really enjoy themselves, makes me heart and soul melt =)

Depends what sorta gig it is, I wnet to see Arab Strap in The Garage in Glasgow years ago and I couldn't hear the band for @rsehole Students talking about their course the whole way through it, W@nkers!!!

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 6:06 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Depends what sorta gig it is, I wnet to see Arab Strap in The Garage in Glasgow years ago and I couldn't hear the band for @rsehole Students talking about their course the whole way through it, W@nkers!!!

Dubz

Well, it was The Pale Fountains gig ;-)

Yeah I don't like these idiots who talk all the way through gigs n stuff, I mean they have paid money to see t'band? I suppose it's not their money, just a student loan eh.

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 6:40 PM Quote
Yeah i've heard from people who were at both nights that London was like a morgue compared to Liverpool.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tlayip London does sound quiet. :-)

The audio from Liverpool that i've heard sounds just as good as I remember.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:15 AM