I know you find her "strangely attractive" so I thought you might like this

Re: FAO Monkey
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 8:51 PM Quote
LOL! That was great!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
I was just watching this, Genius! Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a loooong time!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 9:53 PM Quote
LOL, I did not expect it to be that funny!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

I know. I like that it's not just them sitting there- they have that crazy little rap section with dancers and costumes. I like Matt Damon. He seems to have a great sense of humor.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

I know. I like that it's not just them sitting there- they have that crazy little rap section with dancers and costumes. I like Matt Damon. He seems to have a great sense of humor.

I'm not his biggest fan, but he definitely earned a lot of cool points with the 'Who's there knocking at my door?' line, hahaha ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
One of my cousins was a featured extra on the movie "Legend of Bagger Vance." (A featured extra usually means they are on set for multiple days and in various scenes. I think he was on set 3-4 weeks)

He said that Matt Damon was so nice and down-to-earth. He was friendly and open to playing basketball with whomever and would say, "hey, I'm going to the bar if anyone wants to come."

Will Smith, on the other hand, seemed like a nice person but was living large and always had a huge entourage around him and didn't mingle with any of the "common folk."

So that made me like him more. Not that there is anything wrong with what Will Smith was doing, but I just admire stars who stay so normal.

sakuras
sakuras Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
I love that video!! She's so so so so funny. I didn't know her before! I love her, she's fantastic!
Thanks for sharing this!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 10:15 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
One of my cousins was a featured extra on the movie "Legend of Bagger Vance." (A featured extra usually means they are on set for multiple days and in various scenes. I think he was on set 3-4 weeks)

He said that Matt Damon was so nice and down-to-earth. He was friendly and open to playing basketball with whomever and would say, "hey, I'm going to the bar if anyone wants to come."

Will Smith, on the other hand, seemed like a nice person but was living large and always had a huge entourage around him and didn't mingle with any of the "common folk."

So that made me like him more. Not that there is anything wrong with what Will Smith was doing, but I just admire stars who stay so normal.

I like Matt Damon a lot. I think he's becoming a really good actor.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 10:21 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
'Who's there knocking at my door?' line

That section was the best most ridiculous part. I liked when she spelled out fu** in sign language.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 10:31 PM Quote
man, that was funny!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 2:15 AM Quote
I've just watched that video yet again, soo damn funny! I was reminded of Scotty Doesn't Know, Horrid movie, but I liked that bit!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:44 PM