Travis

Sailing Away is so damn good!
joemono
joemono Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 2:40 AM Quote
I think it's officially my favorite from the last album, and is really making a play for my top 5 from Travis. And I'm not even high or anything. It's just such a great song.

Re: Sailing Away is so damn good!
mayfly
mayfly Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 2:52 AM Quote
Agree. Too good to be hidden.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 2:54 AM Quote
Hmmf. It's not my favorite.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 2:58 AM Quote
Yeah, I totally agree. It's one of my favorites, too, and sometimes (when I'm a bit sad) it makes me cry, but I feel so much better afterwards =D.

minsidesoutside_lds
minsidesoutside_lds Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 3:04 AM Quote
joemono wrote:
I think it's officially my favorite from the last album, and is really making a play for my top 5 from Travis. And I'm not even high or anything. It's just such a great song.

agree!!
I don't think I could chose one song, but Sailing Away is so special to me; the lyric is comforting :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 3:11 AM Quote
AGREE! Way to good to be a hidden track!!! I love this song. The words, the feeling, the melody...and especially the musicality and all of the different things going on in that song are just brilliant.

"We can go HOME SO..." <~~~My favorite part.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 3:15 AM Quote
mayfly wrote:
Agree. Too good to be hidden.

seconded!

joemono
joemono Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 3:25 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
AGREE! Way to good to be a hidden track!!! I love this song. The words, the feeling, the melody...and especially the musicality and all of the different things going on in that song are just brilliant.

I think mine is the "I live by the river" part where they whistle.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 3:25 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

That part always makes me smile too. This is one of my top songs from the album.

Cheeseball confession: sometimes when I am gathering courage to do or say something I hum "you got to grab the bulls by the horn my friend" and I go for it.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 3:47 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Nikki wrote:

That part always makes me smile too. This is one of my top songs from the album.

Cheeseball confession: sometimes when I am gathering courage to do or say something I hum "you got to grab the bulls by the horn my friend" and I go for it.

Don't feel geeky. I do that with "Turn" :)

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 4:02 AM Quote
It's what I listen to when I'm feeling shitty. I like to yell/sing along and it works. My son also enjoys the song and laughs at my "singing" which also greatly helps. It's been playing at my house loads lately, I'm sure the neighbors think I'm crazy, errrr, crazier than I am :)

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:11 AM Quote
Agree that this is an excellent song and shouldn't have been lobbed onto the end of New Amsterdam which they could have left off completely (IMO)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:20 AM Quote
Totally agree, it's a great song !

sina:)

TK23
TK23 Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 12:00 PM Quote
I don't know whether or not I would say it's in my top 5, but it is a very good song.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 1:31 PM Quote
Yep, one of my favourite songs from the last album. So, Travis, why has it not been played live?! (or has it? :s)

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:41 AM