Students are a Bunch of Fgas
haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:09 PM Quote

whiny and smelly n'aw.

Re: Students are a Bunch of Fgas
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
We love you too!!!

Would you like to sniff my pits? Mmmm student fresh!

haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:12 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
We love you too!!!

ach! typical, shouldn't be a pub somewhere not being able to hold your drink?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:12 PM Quote
Awww, c'mon.

Joanna
Joanna Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:14 PM Quote
i concur

haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:14 PM Quote
haz wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
We love you too!!!

ach! typical, shouldn't you be down a pub somewhere not being able to hold your drink?

haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
Joanna wrote:
i concur

hurrah!

god there's nothing worse than being stuck on a subway train with a gaggle of these idiots and their backpacks and their screaming and shouting and all that shite. i think american freshmen are worse than the Europeans but not by much that's for dang sure.

la femme qui
la femme qui Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:17 PM Quote
You forgot to mention our Belle & Sebastian scarves :)

Joanna
Joanna Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:19 PM Quote
haz wrote:
Joanna wrote:
i concur

hurrah!

god there's nothing worse than being stuck on a subway train with a gaggle of these idiots and their backpacks and their screaming and shouting and all that shite. i think american freshmen are worse than the Europeans but not by much that's for dang sure.

add to that the shite tinny music seeping out of their earphones. and why cant they have conversations on their mobiles without the whole bus/train having to listen?

haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:22 PM Quote
Joanna wrote:
haz wrote:
Joanna wrote:
i concur

hurrah!

add to that the shite tinny music seeping out of their earphones. and why cant they have conversations on their mobiles without the whole bus/train having to listen?

Joanna wrote:
haz wrote:
Joanna wrote:
i concur

hurrah!

ah yes the inane mobile phone call, a student staple - how could i have missed that one. the reason they look for all this attention, no matter how negative it happens to be, probably stems from them all being twats. simple really.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
haz wrote:

Well you live in like, THE main college town in the US, Boston, right? I'd imagine it's worse there.

haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
la femme qui wrote:
You forgot to mention our Belle & Sebastian scarves :)

oh yes, all the better to lynch you lot up from the nearest lamp post. one day it'll happen - one day some student will have "on the road" sticking out from the pocket of his corduroy jacket for everyone to see and will bump into some normal person and it'll go off - see that student doing a loop-dee-loop around the top of some lamp post. oh, to dream.

haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:27 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
haz wrote:

Well you live in like, THE main college town in the US, Boston, right? I'd imagine it's worse there.

studentitis knows no borders.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:39 PM Quote
haz wrote:

Joanna wrote:
haz wrote:
Joanna wrote:
i concur

hurrah!

ah yes the inane mobile phone call, a student staple - how could i have missed that one. the reason they look for all this attention, no matter how negative it happens to be, probably stems from them all being twats. simple really.

agreed! i don't know if it's because i'm not a student anymore or what. now, in all fairness, it's not all college students (some HS, you know :D ), some of you are pretty cool.
but, when i was in collge, i couldn't stand HS kids, and now that i'm not longer in college, it's the college kids i can't stand. i dunno...maybe i'm just getting old!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:48 PM Quote

I had the misfortune to get the bus the other night, I was sat behind 3 Trinity students who sat there squealing and giggling, about Boys, Shoes, the State of Her, Diets and other generall bitchiness each periodically removing their scrunchy throwing their hand through their hair a few times and then tying it back up to look exactly the same as it looked before they took it out!!, Needless to say the future Yummy Mummies (they'll get atoken degree while scouring Trinners for a Lawyer/Doctor whom they'll marry and pump out a couple of sprogs, which they'll drive around in their brand new Land Rover Discovery) got off the bus at Castleknock.

Btw before you jump to the conclusion I shouldn't listen to other people's conversations, I had my mp3 player on listening to the Pixies and I could still here the feckers!!!

Dubz

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:40 AM