Travis

Re: Heath Ledger
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 8:13 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
But they show other people's dead bodies on the news...?

Yes, they do. And they should stop. I feel sick when I see pictures of people killed in accidents or in a war, too. No difference for me.

Aye I agree, I don't like seeing anyone's dead body, and I'm sure all these people wouldn't wanna be remembered like that..

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 8:13 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Yes, and everytime I see them I feel horrible. This is different and much much worse though, because it really is like seeing someone from your everyday life who's been there for a long time.

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 8:20 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Yes, and everytime I see them I feel horrible. This is different and much much worse though, because it really is like seeing someone from your everyday life who's been there for a long time.

Yeah it's only the 2nd time someone I liked who was famous was died and it's weird

bara
bara Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 12:36 PM Quote
OH M G !
I didnt recognize it.
i thought youre just chatting about this guy. now i read hes dead! sad. i like him.

juuuli
juuuli Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
When I first saw the heading that said "Heath Ledger has died" I couldn't believe my eyes. My immediate thought was that this must some sort of sick joke, but of course it wasn't.. He's been one of those actors whose life and role choises I've been keeping an eye on so I was very shocked to find out about his passing. I've been especially excited about the Dark Knight and his portrayl of Joker. I remember thinking that Heath's gonna be amazing in that role. I'm most definitely still gonna see the movie and I'm sure Heath is amazing, but the viewing experience is gonna be different.. He was an actor who still had so much to offer and it's very tragic that he's no longer here amongst us.

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:22 AM Quote
what a sad new!!!

I think he was an excellent actor, actually, It was one of my favorites

sakuras
sakuras Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 1:21 PM Quote
If you want to hear a sweat tribute to Heath by Gary Oldman, who apparently said it should has been an accident, listen to this JJ

sakuras
sakuras Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 1:43 PM Quote
I've just heard on TV that he might have died because of a heart attack, and no illegal substance or medicines were found in his blood.....!!!!!!

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] All Times BST Current Time 12:56 PM