Travis

Re: Question for Herr Healy about the upcoming club shows
heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 3:32 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I can bring some meat xD

and I can bring chocolate chips cheese cake (thanks a lot goosey, it's DELICIOUS ;D)

aye, it would be nice if someone recorded 'friends' just to see what's it like :) the rest doesn't matter (ok, it does matter haha, but lets be fair, one song at the time)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 8:26 AM Quote
so, what should we do hear the live new songs that people could record or wait til the album is out? i remember listen very often to the live closer and when i heard the studio version on my space it was more exciting

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
P.S. In another thread I offered my backyard as a possible venue for the Austin show. Just think about it, OK? ; )

Haha, that'd be great. I bet Andy would attempt to climb any garden shed in sight

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 5:21 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Thanks for the response Fran. I was wondering the same thing after I posted in the Friends chat that someone needs to record the new stuff when you play it live. I though to myself, "Hmmm...wonder if that's okay with the band!?"

They're the Invisible Band, aren't they? I think Fran's doubts just accidentally vanished from my brain... What a pity! :P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
P.S. In another thread I offered my backyard as a possible venue for the Austin show. Just think about it, OK? ; )

Haha, that'd be great. I bet Andy would attempt to climb any garden shed in sight

Haha! Or a tree. :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 7:16 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Sadly our big trees are in the front. I have a canopy that would be easy to climb though. He's welcome to it.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 12:54 AM Quote
rope swing ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 1:09 AM Quote
I could set up a zip line.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:37 AM Quote
slip & slide ?

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 12:35 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Sadly our big trees are in the front. I have a canopy that would be easy to climb though. He's welcome to it.

Andy don't climb 'easy'

http://www.travisonline.com/archive/pictures/319a09367edc4db9cc1b1510418b81a3.jpg

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 12:57 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Of course! My suggestion was they do shows exclusively in my backyard so all the boardies would come to me!

So all I have to do is pay for the flight in order to enjoy a bbq and a Travis gig? Careful with such promises, you never know what's gonna happen or who'll turn up mwhahaha

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 3:30 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Of course! My suggestion was they do shows exclusively in my backyard so all the boardies would come to me!

So all I have to do is pay for the flight in order to enjoy a bbq and a Travis gig? Careful with such promises, you never know what's gonna happen or who'll turn up mwhahaha

I was thinking the same, jumping on a bus and shouting 'Return to Texas please' and pointing through the front window of the bus.

Much like the opening credits to Fresh Prince Of Bel Air.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:18 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Andy don't climb 'easy'

http://www.travisonline.com/archive/pictures/319a09367edc4db9cc1b1510418b81a3.jpg

He can try for my roof then if he likes. I'm up for any Andy antics. I luv em!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:20 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Hanne wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I was thinking the same, jumping on a bus and shouting 'Return to Texas please' and pointing through the front window of the bus.

Much like the opening credits to Fresh Prince Of Bel Air.

I would welcome both of you with open arms! Pinky swear.

Though Esteban, a bus might not be the best plan for coming from the UK. It is a little wet in between here and there.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 8:12 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I would welcome both of you with open arms! Pinky swear.

Though Esteban, a bus might not be the best plan for coming from the UK. It is a little wet in between here and there.

I'd probably have to go via London anyway, so I'll just take a moment to get off the plain and drag Esteban with me back on the plain. In this way we'd both get there without getting wet :oP

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:08 PM