Travis

Re: Things you DON'T like at the moment
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 18 Sep, 2010 1:15 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Pride when it gets the better of you. My Dad passed away yesterday and although it was a rocky relationship at times, I've messed up because there are alot of things I should have settled with him earlier.........and didn't. This is likely to be one of my biggest regrets.

im sorry to hear this Debs. I hope in time you can find peace with the situation.

Edel
Edel Posted Sat 18 Sep, 2010 1:38 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
deebee wrote:
Pride when it gets the better of you. My Dad passed away yesterday and although it was a rocky relationship at times, I've messed up because there are alot of things I should have settled with him earlier.........and didn't. This is likely to be one of my biggest regrets.

im sorry to hear this Debs. I hope in time you can find peace with the situation.

Im sorry too Debbie:0( But Im sure he felt the same way about the situation and you both knew how you felt about each other deep down. Try not to dwell on the negative aspects and remember the good times, a lot easier said than done. I also hope you find peace:0) xoxo

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 18 Sep, 2010 2:56 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

I'm so sorry to here this, Debs. I hope you come to find peace with it soon.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 18 Sep, 2010 7:50 PM Quote
Sorry to hear this Debs.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 18 Sep, 2010 11:56 PM Quote
Sorry about your father.

deebee
deebee Posted Sun 19 Sep, 2010 9:33 AM Quote
Thank you everyone for your kind words. It's going to be a shit time for a while but we'll muddle through.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 19 Sep, 2010 5:48 PM Quote
Debs, you are going to be ok. There is stuff left unsaid on both sides. It may be helpful to sit down and write Dad a letter, we know he'll never read it, but you might need to say it nonetheless. I'm really sorry for your loss and hope everything works out. Best of Luck. Steve

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:43 PM Quote
Such sad news. Sorry to hear this

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 20 Sep, 2010 12:37 AM Quote
So sorry for your loss.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 20 Sep, 2010 1:00 AM Quote
So sorry for your loss Deb :(

mili
mili Posted Mon 20 Sep, 2010 8:56 AM Quote
Sorry to hear your sad news, Deb. Hope you'll feel better soon.

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 20 Sep, 2010 6:59 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
It may be helpful to sit down and write Dad a letter, we know he'll never read it, but you might need to say it nonetheless.

You know, this is the most sensible suggestion I've heard since Friday - I think I will give it a go. Thanks Steve.

As for you guys, you are what makes this board so extraordinary and a place where I can always come to, to bend someone's ear and I really do thank you for that.

I'm still waiting for news about the funeral - apparently it can take up to 2 weeks to sort out in the UK (!!!) so I can't even book my flight back yet. I'm feeling a bit useless just sitting here in France twiddling my thumbs.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 20 Sep, 2010 7:20 PM Quote
I got exfoliating scrub in my eye this morning. In case you've never done this, it hurts.

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 20 Sep, 2010 7:40 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I got exfoliating scrub in my eye this morning. In case you've never done this, it hurts.

Next time eye think you should be more careful

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 26 Sep, 2010 9:50 PM Quote
Being sober, self medicating, and trying to figure out what the fuck is going on !!!

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:19 PM