Travis

Re: Things you DON'T like at the moment
dee
dee Posted Sun 26 Apr, 2009 4:47 PM Quote
*the smell of stale cigarettes when i came home to my house this morning after my roomie had friends over :(

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Sun 26 Apr, 2009 5:07 PM Quote
Two things:

1) Witnessing a burgulary last night and seeing my friend so shaken and scared. (Although, i did like playing detective, spying on the burgulars out of the window whilst on the phone to the police and describing what they were doing.)

2) When i find myself thinking about a person i shouldn't be thinking that way about!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 02 Apr, 2010 3:12 PM Quote
Fucking bastarding Self fucking stupid Service bastarding Checkouts in supermarkets.

I was concentrating on packing my bag so I walked away and left my change, Fucking €50 for €20 worth of shopping, and when I went back, the young girl told me "Oh the next person has probably lifted it", I replied "So someone stole it??" To which she just shrugged.

Why can't they make them like ATMs where it beeps until you take your notes and if you don't take them it swallows them back up!!

Fucking Shit Bastard Wankbaging Arse Gravy.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 02 Apr, 2010 3:15 PM Quote
Oh and The Predator course on Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf.

I don't mind a challenge but this is fucking impossible.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 02 Apr, 2010 3:18 PM Quote
Good Friday.

What is so fucking good about it Jesus is deid (btw did he die on a different day every fucking year) and all the Pubs are shut, I just had a crappy experience in a supermarket and I can't even go for a consolation pint on the way back.

It should be called Shit Friday.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 02 Apr, 2010 3:47 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Good Friday.

What is so fucking good about it Jesus is deid (btw did he die on a different day every fucking year) and all the Pubs are shut, I just had a crappy experience in a supermarket and I can't even go for a consolation pint on the way back.

Dubz

If nothing else, you are consistent. Just a thought...why don't you buy your alcohol in advance of the holiday and invite a few friends over?

2009 Good Friday Rant
2008 Good Friday Rant

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 02 Apr, 2010 4:24 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Good Friday.

Dubz

If nothing else, you are consistent. Just a thought...why don't you buy your alcohol in advance of the holiday and invite a few friends over?

2009 Good Friday Rant
2008 Good Friday Rant

I have 4 cans of Draught Guinness in the fridge, It's the company I enjoy in the pub.

Dubz

dee
dee Posted Wed 07 Apr, 2010 12:38 AM Quote
bills!
unions!
bureaucracy!
unemployment!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 07 Apr, 2010 9:48 AM Quote
The Fucking Shopfitters Drilling and Hammering in the unit below my apartment.

Dubz

btw Actual drilling not cat drilling

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 07 Apr, 2010 1:03 PM Quote
My next door neighbour who decided to mow his lawn at 7.30 this morning and woke everyone up! No school on Wednesdays here so he spoilt the extra time in bed !!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 07 Apr, 2010 2:51 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
My next door neighbour who decided to mow his lawn at 7.30 this morning and woke everyone up! No school on Wednesdays here so he spoilt the extra time in bed !!

no school on Wedensdays ever? that seems random. what is the reasoning?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 07 Apr, 2010 3:50 PM Quote
Helen *the original* wrote:

2) When i find myself thinking about a person i shouldn't be thinking that way about!

SAME!!! :-O

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 07 Apr, 2010 5:38 PM Quote
My job. There are some people here that take all the credit for other people's work. Just so they can write their names and show their faces around and be "the cool guy", "the important guy". Non of them has ever thought of actually working themselves. They don't even notice (or don't care) that their attitude is highly questionable and that it's just wrong to never mention the person who made it all happen and just put their names on it. They're so mediocre, it's so lame. And it pisses me off.

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 07 Apr, 2010 6:20 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
deebee wrote:

My eldest son who's in secondary school has lessons on Wednesday morning and the afternoon is free. French primary schools, however, do a four day week. I think it just comes down to lazy teachers, hehe ! They also have VERY long holidays.

Edit - OK to be fair the school day is quite long (6 hours of lessons a day)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 07 Apr, 2010 6:27 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
minnmess wrote:
deebee wrote:

My eldest son who's in secondary school has lessons on Wednesday morning and the afternoon is free. French primary schools, however, do a four day week. I think it just comes down to lazy teachers, hehe ! They also have VERY long holidays.

Edit - OK to be fair the school day is quite long (6 hours of lessons a day)

It sounds awesome! I used to have 6 hours of lessons a day when I was in primary school but I had to go 5 days a week anyway, lol.

Pages Previous 1...33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:08 AM