Travis

Date Change: Cambridge Show
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 12:05 PM Quote
Due to personal reasons. Travis have to change the date of their show at Cambridge Junction from February 10th to February 6th 2008.

Travis would like to sincerely apologise to all their fans for any inconvenience caused. If you can’t make the new date, refunds will be available at point of purchase.

To see all the sold out Club shows please visit our Live Dates section.

Re: Date Change: Cambridge Show
Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 1:35 PM Quote
So it's on Wednesday. There's no effin' way for me to get a free day. Sorry but shit, I was kind of waiting for this. Oh well, at least I didn't buy any train or bus tickets yet, that was a lucky thing.
I wonder what's happening on 10th, I hope it's nothing bad.
Damn it.

sara spain
sara spain Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 1:38 PM Quote
no cambridge for me.
My flight is on the 9 have to work on the 6 and also if i change the flights for the 6 my husband will kill me!

hope everything is ok with the guys!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 1:42 PM Quote
The same from here.
I was kinda waiting this gig but... Well, I still have Bristol and Nottingham.
And no chance to move the flight from the 9th to the 6th, so...
And my grandma would kill me if i'd stay out for more than a week...
Sorry guys...

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 1:51 PM Quote
Hope everything is ok. xxx

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 1:53 PM Quote
Aw well at least you guys have other shows to look forward to!
I'll try to talk to my boss about this, after all she's quite understanding, but I'm afraid it's quite impossible to get a free day (though actually now I come to think about it, only a half of the day would be fine too) in the middle of the week.
Even if I do make it, it's a shame some of you guys can't.

kylie227
kylie227 Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 2:13 PM Quote
No f*cking way. I was going to fly over from Switzerland especially for that show, I already have the plane ticket and everything.

But I hope the guys are okay and the personal reason isn't anything too serious.

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 2:32 PM Quote
kylie227 wrote:
No f*cking way. I was going to fly over from Switzerland especially for that show, I already have the plane ticket and everything.

Oh noes! I was afraid someone would come and say those words, so sorry it had to be you. What are you going to do?

lozm
lozm Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 2:53 PM Quote
Well, less time to wait for the gig, but I'll have to see if I can re-book my train tickets, shouldn't be a problem, touch wood.

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 3:12 PM Quote
kylie227 wrote:
I hope the guys are okay and the personal reason isn't anything too serious.

Me too. Although I don't think that they would cancel if it was something minor, as they are fully committed to performing live unlike some bands unless they absolutely cannot. Maybe it's a funeral of a member of the family or someone close that one of them understandably would not want to miss? I hope not, but it would be a good reason to cancel at least.

So sorry to all those who cannot go on the arranged date, you must be all gutted at the short notice. I was just thinking - surely with all of these people not being able to go on the re-arranged date, more tickets will be released to compensate for those that can go, because otherwise it'll be a very empty gig.

Please tell me that Portsmouth is still on as I am all fully booked up for the 8th Feb gig with hotel, train, etc. I am getting worried now.

I promise I will provide a full review from Portsmouth for you plus pictures and maybe a few movies too.

Take care Fran & the guys, hope to hear from you soon to explain about the situation that has happened.

natibrandi
natibrandi Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 3:15 PM Quote
OMG!!! I´m from latin america, but luckily i´ll be studying english in Cambridge in February. I´ll arrive there on the 1st. Do you think that I could buy my tickety by then??? or will they be sold?? Pleasee help meee!
Thnks
Natalia

natibrandi
natibrandi Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
OMG!!! I´m from latin america, but luckily i´ll be studying english in Cambridge in February. I´ll arrive there on the 1st. Do you think that I could buy my tickety by then??? or will they be sold?? Pleasee help meee!
Thnks
Natalia

natibrandi
natibrandi Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
Thnks
Natalia

natibrandi
natibrandi Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 3:28 PM Quote

kylie227
kylie227 Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 3:31 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:
kylie227 wrote:

Oh noes! I was afraid someone would come and say those words, so sorry it had to be you. What are you going to do?

I'll go to England anyway, no use wasting all that money for nothing :P I've always wanted to go to Bath, so I might do that. Otherwise, I'll hang around London for three days and check out some of the sights there. So it's not a complete loss :D

And on second thoughts, I love them for not cancelling the show completely. That way most (well, I hope most) people who wanted to go, still can. :) And hey, I'll get to hear those new songs eventually. *is totally zen right now*

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:25 PM