Travis

Don't you hate it when......
dobber
dobber Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 9:52 PM Quote

Re: Don't you hate it when......
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
Yeah, that does suck. I hear ya. Or when it turns out they're gay. Oh lordy, that sucks too.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
Errmmm... I'd sorta be happy that I'm in a happy steady relationship, maybe? And it's always great to find someone you connect with... So... no, I don't/wouldn't hate it ;-)

missmoo
missmoo Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
dobber wrote:
you meet someone you just totally connect with when your years into a happy,safe,secure relationship with someone else. Why is life so complicated?

Thats a tuffy

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 10:03 PM Quote
Wait... In thought you meant THEY were already in a happy relationship. Yeah... I don't think I'd be too mad if I was already in a happy relationship...

ladtpenelope1
ladtpenelope1 Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 10:38 PM Quote
ur a pie

bara
bara Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 9:30 AM Quote
its a horrible situation. but thats life.

at least the question is: "can someone do it right?"
I could imagine that nothing is really right or wrong. only difficult or not in the opinion of the person.

sorry, im philosophizing.. ^^ i have had exactly such a phone converstation last night..

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 2:48 PM Quote
How's it a horrible situation, someone please explain. Once again I seem to be missing the point?

spid
spid Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 2:51 PM Quote
Am i right in thinking that this is heading towards possible infidelity.

YOu're with one person with whom you have made a commitment and then along comes another one and you feel the urge to be unfaithful.

Tricky situation if it is - but i won't stick in my 2pennyworth until i'll sure i've read the situation right.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 2:55 PM Quote
Hmmm if it's someone you just fancy it's really not worth ruining a relationship yer happy in for a fling.

spid
spid Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 3:18 PM Quote
i think inthe end we all can end up feeling like that - but there is a lot of difference between feeling an attraction / connection and acting on it. I have 17 years history with my hubby and it would have to be something GUARENTEED to be better to make me even think seriously about jeopardising it. I mean my eyes stray at times and so do his but hands, hearts and tongues stay at home. Sometimes it just a conscious descision you have to make.

bara
bara Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 4:37 PM Quote
so: think good and very often aboutwhat youre gonna do now.. sometimes its just not worth it, lemon and spid are totally right, i believe

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 4:41 PM Quote
dobber wrote:
you meet someone you just totally connect with when your years into a happy,safe,secure relationship with someone else. Why is life so complicated?

because i think ppl in a relationship look more appealling as they're happy
just like a full restaurant seem more appealling than one with no customer inside

bara
bara Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
dobber wrote:

just like a full restaurant seem more appealling than one with no customer inside

jep i could imagine that. often when somones in a relationship he/she get mor attention then usual..

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
dobber wrote:

Damn...I like that analogy....

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:35 AM