Travis

I've just had an idea...
paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 4:19 PM Quote
...and i think it's a good one, by my standards at least!

The video for Friends, when it is properly released (single or not, who knows..) could be clips of all of us who have done videos merged into one video- similar to the Feeder video for Just A Day.

It could also include home videos of Travis, like the ones included on the Singles video. Although i can't hear the proper version in my head, i can just picture that video with the real song playing over the top of all our videos. Someone could even get a boardie to do it, because Ulrikke's videos that she's made in the past are pretty damn brilliant!

Seems kind of apt for the name of the song as well :) Well, what do you think?

Re: I've just had an idea...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 4:21 PM Quote
That's a cool idea. But it also makes me wish I didn't record mine in the bathroom ;o)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 4:27 PM Quote
Lol!! Ah but sure joe public watching the video won't realise if it's flashing between each video. I thought it was cool that you were wearing a Turtleneck in the video, and your bass note strumming is brilliant! Sweet voice too, well done :)

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 4:28 PM Quote
What about the proper version having a massive choir of backing vocals - Entirely made up of people off the board who wrote a version of friends. Like U16 Girls or something.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
What about the proper version having a massive choir of backing vocals - Entirely made up of people off the board who wrote a version of friends. Like U16 Girls or something.

that would be SO COOL ! :O!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 4:31 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:

It'd be more along the lines of the Peace The Fuck Out choir ;) it'd be brilliant fun!

melissa
melissa Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 6:01 PM Quote
It's a good idea

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
That's a brilliant idea!
And it fits well with the kind of videos Travis has released lately. Might get more people to join in on making their own versions of 'Friends' too ;)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 6:36 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Lol!! Ah but sure joe public watching the video won't realise if it's flashing between each video. I thought it was cool that you were wearing a Turtleneck in the video, and your bass note strumming is brilliant! Sweet voice too, well done :)

Thank you!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 12:07 AM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
That's a brilliant idea!
And it fits well with the kind of videos Travis has released lately. Might get more people to join in on making their own versions of 'Friends' too ;)

I'm afraid that still won't induce me to post a version of Friends. Can't play guitar, and you can't really call the noise I make singing.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 4:36 AM Quote
I guess I really will have to re-record mine so you're not just looking at my computer monitor....great idea...

Aletways
Aletways Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 6:26 AM Quote
I really like the idea!! We need more versions of 'Friends'! =o)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 12:37 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
FranFlower wrote:
That's a brilliant idea!

I'm afraid that still won't induce me to post a version of Friends. Can't play guitar, and you can't really call the noise I make singing.

You could do a mime act?

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 12:40 PM Quote
That's a great idea..You would be so lucky!
I wish I had your talent.. :(

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 1:45 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
FranFlower wrote:
That's a brilliant idea!

You could do a mime act?

lol! But I find mime's to be rather frightening!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:36 AM